Reviews for Parolee and His Princess
Anigen chapter 21 . 9/3
I read this as one of Kittenshift17's tumblr recs and I'm surprised that I hadn't read it sooner. I'm a big fan of your work and everything that you have done for this pairing. I mean not many authors can say they expanded an entire ship by building a cannon for two characters. The amount of authors that reference your version of Thor and Hermione without knowing it still kills me. But this was a fantastic experience and I hope you keep writing
Seekingsarasvati chapter 21 . 5/14
What an incredibly amazing story. Your characterizations and writing of interpersonal dynamics was fantastic and the plot was complex and intriguing. Thank you for writing and sharing!
LilMissSnape chapter 21 . 3/28
I absolutely love the ending. So funny XD
Ana chapter 1 . 2/14
A rare pairing but so well done!
Lindsey2028 chapter 1 . 1/21
Great story! I love your Thorfinn! I’d love to read a CharlieHermione story of yours if you’d write one, they have great chemistry in this
MissMrdel chapter 21 . 12/1/2021
the plot twist, did not expect Matthew to be a good guy.
HG running a book business is so right. I love it, one of my favorite endings
iamtherealmaverick chapter 21 . 11/11/2021
I just love your Thorfinn! Yet another awesome fic, thank you!
LizzyFields chapter 21 . 10/28/2021
Finn and Hermione are so cute in this story! loved itnow I'm off to devour your other stories 3
Fanficfan826 chapter 21 . 9/13/2021
I come back to this story over and over again. Thank you so much for investing your time in it for all of the people you'll never meet to enjoy again and again!
shesunn chapter 21 . 8/5/2021
I loved it! I didn't expect Matthew not to be a criminal. Nice end.
Charlie0925 chapter 21 . 7/27/2021
Brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I loved this fic so much! ;o)
Gigipink chapter 21 . 7/6/2021
This was a cute story
Gigipink chapter 9 . 7/5/2021
I'm screaming! Lmaoo the worst possible timing.
PotterizeMe chapter 21 . 7/1/2021
This is not a pair I would’ve ever imagined enjoying or even reading, but I absolutely loved this. Such a great pairing and interesting storyline.
Allorabella chapter 21 . 6/21/2021
Yay! I love this story so much. This is probably my third time reading it but I leave enough space each time that I’m always like “wait… who killed him?” Hahaha every time. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »