Reviews for Parolee and His Princess
bunnyobelenus chapter 21 . 7/18
The whole story was well written. Included humor, romance, and a good moral, dont let your past ruin your future. Very much so enjoyed.
Emily chapter 21 . 7/17
Love it! Fantastic! Amazing!
Emily chapter 13 . 7/17
Gasp! Ahhh!
Emily chapter 10 . 7/17
So good!
Ticklebunny chapter 21 . 7/14
I LOVE the ending. You're bloody brilliant and I swear if you weren't so far away I'd spend all of my time invading your home and insisting that I be allowed to talk to you and cuddle you and fix you cups of tea and otherwise show you how positively wonderful you are. I expect that I'd become so annoying you would say "Goodness" in that accent of yours with all it's connotations every time you saw me and I would laugh and have to bring you more wine and tamales to keep you from throwing me out on my ass. LOL.

You're fantastic and I love you to bits. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story and know that I'm going to have to sink to my eyeballs in all your others that I haven't read yet (excluding the Lumione, because **shudders**) and I will undoubtedly grow annoying even from across the world when I keep waking you up with more reviews. LOL. Love you, pretty lady.

xx
Ticklebunny chapter 20 . 7/14
Such a neatly tied bow. I liked that Matthew kept them talking, even if I do still wish ill upon him. Though I think I'd have been suspicious, were I to have committed the crime, if someone wanted me to lay it all out to a victim just how and why I'd done it. That's just not watching your own back, you know? If I ever killed someone you know how many people I'd tell? None. Not a single soul. I'd cut it into little pieces and I'd go on a trip to scatter bits of the body all over the country, but like, out in the middle of nowhere where wild dogs and other carrion critters would eat the remains and leave no evidence. If I ever say I'm going on an extended trip to the bush, you'll know I've killed someone.
Ticklebunny chapter 19 . 7/14
Gods, I'm on tenterhooks all over again. Damn it, woman, I had writing to do this evening and all I've done instead is fall face first back into your glorious story!
Ticklebunny chapter 18 . 7/14
It's so interesting how much my perspective on things can change. The person I was the first time I read this resented Charlie and resented Iain for their past romantic involvement with Hermione, and I didn't like their inclusion in the tale, no matter their usefulness. Now, reading it with some more maturity, I can't help but smile at the intricate and detailed past you've built for Hermione. You truly have a gift and I so wish that more people in this ungrateful fandom appreciated it and expressed their adoration for you.
Ticklebunny chapter 17 . 7/14
I love all the little details your throw in and the way you knit the plot together so neatly. Re-reading, I can see all the little hints you drop to the final conclusion and I love it.
Ticklebunny chapter 16 . 7/14
HERMIONE! NOOOOOOO! That fucking scump! I'll kill them for all this mess they've caused my favorite couple!
Ticklebunny chapter 15 . 7/14
I like that Blaise is in this and that he's a lawyer, he'd make a good one, I think. Poor Finn, still locked up. I can't wait for him to be free again. Closing in on the end now. You spin such a compelling tale, I just love you to bits!
Ticklebunny chapter 14 . 7/14
My poor Finn! Gods, this one nearly had me crying for him.
Ticklebunnny chapter 13 . 7/14
My God! I can't remember what happens, other than that Finn is innocent. Damn it, woman. You've sucked me into the plot of all this all over again!
Ticklebunny chapter 12 . 7/14
Poor Reina. I confess I'm of a min with you that I can't fathom women who stay with abusive spouses. I suppose I've more self-worth and know I have more people to fall back on in such a situation. Still, I'm pleased they got out of there.
Tinklebunny chapter 11 . 7/14
I love Thorfinn's revenge. I can't remeber what happens to Matthew, but I hope it's painful