Reviews for Parolee and His Princess
frekles chapter 21 . 5/2/2021
Really enjoyed your story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
WhisperLynn chapter 21 . 4/11/2021
An incredibly sweet mystery and love story. Thank you for another fanfic to add to my favorites.
mom2divas chapter 21 . 3/29/2021
Loved it! Had me guessing and changing my guess and changing it back over and over.
burn-after-reading-please chapter 21 . 3/1/2021
Of course I stayed up until 2am to read this all in one sitting. Great story.
nikkiallen.in chapter 21 . 2/8/2021
Absolutely brilliant! You are officially one of my all-time favorite authors! I’m off to read more of your works!
Davia003 chapter 21 . 1/21/2021
This was absolutely brilliant! Just recently started getting into this pairing and several other authors mention your work as being the inspiration and authority on this couple. I can see why they were so taken and enthralled by the characters you created and the worlds you build. I have been slowly making my way through your other posted works and I am in awe of the dedication you have committed to your craft, each tale is engaging, I fully admit I loved the interaction between Thorfinn and Hermione in Dark Mage, but this was beautiful. I was happy to sacrifice sleep last night (stayed up until 330am), I just could not put this story down. I will absolutely be checkingnout some of your pairing, I am excited to potentially find some additional ships I may not have considered before. Thank you so much for posting, reading your work has been a delight!
nemesisq chapter 1 . 1/12/2021
Another really great story— I liked how light this was after TDMC although a part of it likes that too. Definitely glad to read a cute Thornfinn pairing— only wish this story was longer and we got more scenes with him and that towel...
itme94 chapter 5 . 10/27/2020
ok I'm OBSESSED
Invisible Sarah chapter 21 . 10/25/2020
Aww so cute.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 21 . 10/9/2020
nice story! I liked the ending and especially the revelations at the end! I like how it was both well known figures and some we do not know that much
Guest chapter 21 . 9/27/2020
still loving this - thank you
Alyssa chapter 21 . 9/21/2020
It was a amazing story, I really liked reading it. Amazing job
Sak chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
I guess this isnt my cup of tea but I have to say I really don't like winking and there was way too much of it... :)
Sak chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Why do good girls like Hermione let themselves lead such depressing lives?
Serennos chapter 21 . 9/1/2020
Brilliant and extremely satisfying story. Thank you.
1,136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »