Reviews for Steele Holting on to the Holiday
Sarai chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
good story.
Amy S chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I previously said "Yes please" to the possibility of a Vail story… now I say thank you! I've always liked Monroe.

Remington and Laura, in the rare moments onscreen when they're alone and without a case, do talk. Those pesky writers liked to leave us with a kiss and let us fill in all the blanks, when that was just where the real episode started. I love reading your stories since you're determined to, shall we say, flesh out the story a little.

[Since you seem up for challenges, I've always found episode 12 Steele Flying High lacking in most respects. Its single redeeming quality is the moment where Remington tells Laura she looks lovely in the morning. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I'd love to see your take on an early season story.]
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Can't wait, keep up the excellent writing!
SC chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Liking it so far!
Jlr chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
This may be my favorite story of yours yet. I particularly like your insight as to how Wilson may have changed during their relationship. It fits. And love the physical intimacy just short of home base. I think that's entirely plausible, certainly in this season. Yet you also keep up the tension well with the quarrels and anxiety. Very well done. Look forward to more.
monstercurl chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I have really been enjoying your stories. Some of the best RS ff out there. Much more realistic depiction of what may have gone on during season 4, and how they got themselves back from London to start with. I am one of those who would rather the 5th season didn't exist and wouldn't mind seeing how you would have the series end if season 5 didnt exist. Seems to me that your trajectory here would have made a much more satisfying ending for us all than what actually transpired. Would love to see your rendition of Sensitive Steele and how they end up if season 5 didn't exist (I've reas your version of season 5 and like it much better than the original!). I hope to see much more of your writing! Thanks for it.
Doey10 chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Yes my friend it certainly did...
Another beautifully well written story. I feel thoroughly spoilt having so many new RS stories in only a few months. Due to crap Australian TV I've not seen the original series since it aired decades ago. So apart from the very few illegal and awful quality downloaded episodes I can find, I relive the series through your stories. Thankyou.
Tonya606 chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
Great story with wonderful discussions between the characters. Please continue! More and soon!
BigFan59 chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Ooh, what a wonderful story. Thank you for taking us to Vail. Please keep writing.