Reviews for The Wolf
goldlotus chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
you are finally back so please update this story it is wonderful so far

please update soon
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Poor poor Kenshin is gonna suffer in Hiko's hands...lol...i wonder if he has a bond-wolf as well...i can't believe that d king died so easily...i think that i can guess where u got Prometheus's death from...but 2 really use d Legend of King Arthur here is a rather interesting choice...update!
TricksterBoo chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Man, are you ever going to update? I've been waiting for YEARS!
Jisusaken chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
This story sounds so good! I what to know what happens next! Update really soon!
butterfly87 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
I'm just guessing, but the thief is gonna be Kaoru, right? Please? And also, if you could fit it into the plotline that she's a fairy, or even a fairy princess in disguise? It would be so cool!
butterfly87 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
butterfly87 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Come ON! You just have to update soon!
Drawkcab chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
I shall live! I SHALL L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-V-V-V-V-V-V-V-V-V-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! (sister: -_- don't worry about her she's just being a idiot.) LIVE! DID YOU HEAR ME! LIVE! (sister: you see a bug got in to her bed and bit her. She woke up and found the bug on her. She started to scream and ran in to my room. Waking me up (at 3 am if I may add *anime vain*) she made me go in to her room and kill the poor little thing. (after 4 hours of looking for it) and that's why she is like that now.) I MAY LIVE BUT YOU WON'T IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE! FOR I SHALL PUT THIS DEAD BUG ON YOU!
kitsune chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Poor Kenshin,only bad luck!Update soon pls!
kitsune chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
I have to say that this is getting better and better by the chapter.I simply love this,bring on the next chapter!
kitsune chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I love it(I'm reviewing because I know how important it is for a writer).I have just one problem:to many names,complicated ones...I'm a little confused!I'll pass to the next chapter!
en route chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
why aren't you updating? [sobs]
personwithnoname chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
i'm dying of suspense here!update! :]
Triste1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
My, but what an interesting twist indeed. If I may however, I found the first chapter to be a bit rushed and rather longwinded where it came to explainations on the races and places there. It seemed to be more of a manual than a story unfolding. Perhaps you might try to ease such things into the story next time? Good luck with future chapters and I hope beyond hope that you will update soon (not just this fanfic but your other fanfics as well).
Surfing Aimlessly chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Hey what's up with your stories aren't you still updating them?Please continue this one... that you should...