Reviews for Hiiro's Wife
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
not bad, interestering idea, i'll put this on an alert, i'm wondering about how it'll go
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Hi! cool story...although i wuld perfer Ami to b Usagi but oh well. in da begining, u said if this is Ami/Heero, u could send ppl da Usagi/Heero version...can u send me a version? PLEASE and THNKS. ]

Bibi

Usagi-Yuy
IPAngel chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Please update! I like it so far. Keep up the good work.
dark angel chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
love the story but i really like usagi/hiiro fics. If you make one can u send it to me at thanx great story
BluLadyK chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
Good chapter! I really enjoyed it. So now Heero is in charge of Ami eh? lol should prove very interesting. And hey, this is YOUR fic, he's allowed to act however you wish. I can't wait to read the enxt chapter, please get it out as soon as you can, till then, ja ne!
sniper1250 chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
Hey there, I would like to give you an excuse for Heero's emotions. In the series, he started missions when he was 14, but he acidentialy(sp?) killed a little girl who was out walking her dog and gave him a flower. He blew up a base but an MS fell over and hit an apartment building. He found the girl's dog burn totally black. He was seen with the dog so Dr. J was ordered to train him again. They wanted him to kill without remorse. So Dr. J was ordered to strip him of his humanity. All you have to do is place this before that. Update sooner! If you don't have time for much, maybe you signed up for too many hours in college. I don't know too much about that seeing as I'm in high school, but you shouldn't push yourself too hard before you know what you can handle.
BluLadyK chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Wahoo! An Ami fic. I definately like the attitude that she has so far. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Please get the next chapter out as soon as you can, till then, ja ne!
copperlights chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Hey there! This is so interesting! I'm really interested and think that you should continue! It intrigues me and I really would like to see what happens, and if you plan to make a Usa/Heero version, would you send it to me at please? Well, try to update soon! Ja!
Hiiro's gal chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
I want to read the Hiiro/Usagi vesion please though I am not insulting this version at all. You see to mee I son't think Hiiro should be put with any one else so I am very sorry but what I have read so far is pretty good and I will continue to read this one even though my beliefs say otherise. (Real stupid review and I am so sorry for making it so long!)
Usagi Asia Maxwell so I'm lazy P chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
tee-hee! kewlness! More soon please!

Asia-chan
Usagi Asia Maxwell so I'm lazy P chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
tee-hee! kewlness! More soon please!

Asia-chan
Petra2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
i liked the start and am excited to read more! ami and hiiro are a great couple! thanks so much for writing this.
Mizu-oni chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I like it, it hasen't be over done. H/A relationships that is and I personally like the twists your putting on it. I've seen some preaty crappy fics out there but yours is definantly not one of them. Ja.
charity chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Well written. But i love usagi/hiiro stories. Can u send me it if you don't post it on . Thanx!
Taking My Leave chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Hmm... This is quite interesting. Yes, it is. My brain is completely blank.

*hits head on table*

I can't think of anything else to say...

*frowns* *sniff*

Ah well... maybe later...