Reviews for Mater Familias
Revliledpembroke chapter 18 . 4/14
Even more has happened in Super. In fact, it ended! Or... went on hiatus... or something.

*Insert outrageous demand for more fanfic, never mind that I could, conceivably, write my own and finish it in my own time that way*
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 4/14
What, now Ultra Instinct? Whatever Vegeta's Super Blue form was?

I think it probably would have been better to have the ancient satirist fellow only know of one or two forms.

Especially with the new movie that might have the original Super Saiyan God.
Revliledpembroke chapter 16 . 4/14
Huh... Bardock should have just said that Gero was already dead. Then he would have exploded.

We know that there isn't said explosive effect in DBZ though, as Future and Baby Trunks exist in the same room with no issue.
Revliledpembroke chapter 15 . 4/14
Husband and wife? Making a LOT of assumptions, aren't you?
Revliledpembroke chapter 14 . 4/14
Vegeta isn't a king. True, his father is dead. That makes him the Uncrowned King. But he is not King because he was never crowned.
Revliledpembroke chapter 13 . 4/14
Ehhhh. Dragonball already has enough "bad guys turning good," we don't really need a good Cell floating around. Though it could be fun if he absorbs Future Trunks's 17 and 18...

17 and 18 turning good wasn't too much of a stretch as they hadn't really done very much that was villainous (aside from, what, steal a car?). Vegeta turning good took a very long time. Raising a Cell that was good... I dunno.

Also, Nicky Town? Is that where THE WOMBAT lives?

Video killed the radio star...
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 4/14
What is it with people being obsessed with "WHY ISN'T THERE A FEMALE SUPER SAIYAN?" The answer is, very clearly because ALL FEMALE SAIYANS ARE DEAD! And since there aren't any female half-Saiyans (yet), there aren't any Super Saiyans. At least, not until Super. Then people complain that they picked up the transformations too easily.
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 4/14
Hey Gine, Cell wants to absorb these two androids. Think you could pop them over to Yardrat where he could never possibly reach them?
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 4/14
Well, Goku hasn't even kissed his own wife. Familial relationships don't matter as much to him as they would to Vegeta (Royalty would be obsessed with preserving their line, after all) or humans.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 4/14
Be interesting to see what happens with Super Saiyans Trunks, Vegeta, Goku, and Gine around. Oh, and then Gohan as well. It really is a Super Saiyan bargain sale.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 4/14
MasakoX of TeamFourStar has recently started a "What if" where Gine went to Earth with Goku.

You probably know that already, given that you said you followed them. But hey, if don't, find it on YouTube.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 4/14
Why do you bother warning people about spoilers in fanfics? Most people who read fanfics are going to be intimately familiar with the details of the story.

Granted, that might not be the case in a crossover work where one fandom might not be completely familiar with the other series, but, in that case, why read the crossover?
In GT, it was stated by Bulma that SSJ5 is a thing. But I get why you didn’t put it in,
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 13 . 3/29
As long as Hercule doesn't go claiming he beat Cell and that Ki is all tricks, smoke and mirrors, then I'm fine with him.
I liked his showboating and his design.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 3/28
I love the story. I just hate the Cell arc. I'm a fan of BulmaxGoku, so Trunks pisses me off. I also, like 18 but dislike Krillin so that pairing pisses me off. I don't like Vegeta so him helping Cell pisses me off. And this arc gave us Mr. Satan, who pisses me off.
I really don't like this arc.
But still, great fic so far. Keep up the awesomeness.