Reviews for Be Careful
dS-Tiff chapter 1 . 7/4
I'm just reading this for the first time (no idea how I managed to miss it before?) - it's excellent! You voice Walter so well and I really love the ending. :)
treerose chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
This is great!
MysticalGoddessOfWords chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I loved this... how you got into Walter's head and delved into his feeling for Paige. I can just imagine how much time he spends trying to examine and understand his feelings for her. He's such a complex character and so much fun read when someone can really channel him like you have.

And the ending was absolute perfection because who better for Walter to start his lovefest with than Toby! :-)

Great job!
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I loved this! Adorable! Especially the ending. I hope we'll get to read more from you.
bobolovesclyde chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
this could have been in the script it would make my life a whole lot better with some lip action on the waige front
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This is adorable! Please continue!
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I like this, but the ending seems a little... vague? I'm trying to figure out if Walter said "I love you" to Toby, thinking he was actually talking to Paige, or if he was saying "I love you" as an interesting way to spark a shrink conversation with Toby.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I think you definitely got in Walter's head well here. It's a tricky place to get into, but I've found once one is there, it's hard for one to get out! I really like your thought process for him here, and how he's startling Toby by his 'easing into it'!
nauticalreverie chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I would love it if you continued this!
waigefanlm chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Thank you for writing this fanfic! I really enjoyed it!
oxoxoem chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Love it!
ForShizzleRenizzle chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Super cute, & a great ending!
tkmemmott chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Love this so much!
twojedi2001 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This is beautifully written and perfectly captures the way Walter would think. I'm really hoping for a follow-up story!
LindaP chapter 1 . 1/5/2016