Reviews for Misunderstood
omg OMG I love kingdom hearts
StarliteOracle chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
love this
Padfoot13 chapter 9 . 6/13/2005
I know you wrote this a while ago but I just dound it and I think it was extremely well written. You didn't overdue Yugi's pain like a lot of people do. It was very realistic and I enjoyed reading! I also enjoyed learning japanese. Keep writing!
StubsMcGimp chapter 9 . 9/14/2004 was awesome! i love it! i mean holy crap! man that was so cool! thanks for all the great translations! i have a big list of them and you helped to add to it! thanks! _

Tenshi no Haru-Kaze chapter 9 . 2/23/2004
wow! what a twist, i guess there isn't any malik in this huh?
Personwhoisn't chapter 9 . 9/27/2003
Yay I love this story so much! I finaly got it finished I think that it was interesting that you didn't tell us what Yugi was doing to himself until the end but of course it made us all want to continue reading until the end! I believe I am doing justice to everyone in saying that you have the greatestaste in music! I just simply LOVE Hyde you shold have put more of him in... OMG I just love this story so much your writing was fantastic! Well I could keep rambling on and on but I hafta go now so buh-bye!
Personwhoisn't chapter 7 . 9/27/2003
Heh it's me again I just had to say that I love your music taste! Ok that is all I really had to say... I will top now... _'
Personwhoisn't chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
Just had to say another random thing... Hyde Rules! Oh yeah! (Yugses have a good taste in music...)
Personwhoisn't chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
I just had to say FYE rocks! Ok that is all...
The Leaky Pen chapter 9 . 9/22/2003
*sobs* I love it! It's so perfect! So kawaii! So beautiful! Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue! (I know this is probably the end of the fic but I don't want it to be.. if you're going to continue or write another fic like this, please email me at and tell me. Doumo Arigatou Gozaimasu.)
angel of anarKy chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Tee hee hee, handcuffs .~_.~
angel of anarKy chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
...YAY! Spencers!...
DemonWingedYamiYugi chapter 9 . 3/27/2003
enjoyed th eficcy! And I'd still get onfused with 8 classes..I barley keep up with 4 but anyway. I would like to see a Malik Marik pairing cause I don't realy see them that ofter...Sure they are mentioned but I havn't read a REALY fic staring just that relationship.
DaughterofDeath chapter 9 . 3/23/2003
sparkyfma2000 chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
Great story! *gives Kyoshi a lifetime supply of root beer* ~LET THE MADNESS BEGIN! ROOT BEER WILL ONE DAY RULE THE WORLD! AND I LOOK FOWARD TO THAT DAY!~ Please hurry and post the next chappie!

Ja ne!