Reviews for The Murtlap Thief and the Half-Blood Prince
arwahart04 chapter 1 . 6/19
I will save this because I can tell it's a good story, but right now I like dark Harry books so I'll read it when I like Albus again
becarefulcontentspriceless chapter 34 . 5/30
this was absolutely brilliant
R.K.Faye chapter 34 . 10/11/2020
Well thought out alternatives to canon, and thank you for not killing anyone. I enjoyed reading it this.
mysinger chapter 34 . 9/6/2020
Brilliant story! I loved the idea of Dumbledore being saved by the horcrux n Harry's scar. The Horcrux hunt was so much better with Snape in charge and with Dumbledore and Sirius helping. The ending was much more satisfying than DH. Thank you.
LouB7161 chapter 34 . 7/31/2020
Beautiful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Guilty of the arbitrary enforcement of rules, no less.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
"Those who can do and those who cannot teach. Loser."
fanclaire chapter 5 . 11/6/2019
J'ai vraiment appréciée votre touchante hommage à M. Alan Rickman.
Il sera à jamais Severus Snap,Excellent acteur, il a joué le rôle à la perfection ! Tout le monde le détestait ! alors qu'en fait il était du bon côté. Comme beaucoup, il est parti trop tôt.
Je pense qu'Il serait fier de vous et de vos histoires ! Bien meilleurs que
ce que les films lui permettait au sujet de ses sentiments.
Merci
Selena92 chapter 34 . 11/6/2019
Awesome!

I love Sev and all of them working together and also that Dumbledore could be saved. I feel sorry for Draco though...he thought he'd killed Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
This is complete malarky.
fessst chapter 34 . 2/28/2019
Awesome story! You did fool me with Dumbledore death there, but I really liked how you played it around. Particularly the part of killing two birds! I was happy with the "lack of death" for a change - the very happy ending and a very sweet interaction in this chapter. I really enjoyed this fic!
fessst chapter 19 . 2/28/2019
Ok, I'm reviewing again before I finished, cause this was just such a heart-wrenching chapter. This must have been so hard on both Draco and Severus... The wand-waving seems an emotionally easier way to kill, and sitting there knowing you just poisoned a person... and the person knowing it and letting you know, he forgives you. And for Snape the implications are even worse than in cannon, since now he has somebody whose opinion is of value. Very powerful scene, you wrote there.
fessst chapter 13 . 2/27/2019
I usually save a review when I finish the story, but I couldnt't help myself here. I LOLed hard at "And I was relieved that I could touch him, while I punished him, and the boy apparently felt the same way". That's just such a smutty thing to say about a 16year old;D I don't know if its just my mind that went incredibly dirty at this line, or more people had that thought reading this. No one commented on it, so I guess its just me;D (and I don't even read Harry/Snape slash stories, keeping myself mostly in Gen fanfiction)
I also chuckled at "The cane, I choose the cane". Poor Snape having to talk about his feelings, hehe;D
NaLuFireSpirit chapter 34 . 2/16/2019
Loved the story!
Jian chapter 7 . 1/1/2019
Snape, Snape was the polyjuiced person as Harry.