Reviews for The Murtlap Thief and the Half-Blood Prince
Gingerljf175 chapter 34 . 9/19
I liked this story and its predecessor, very interesting and creative ways to twist the story to be your own but still keep elements of the cannon story. Very good, just wished that there was a wrap up chapter with the other characters or something, it ended kind of abruptly.
I lwill be the banter between Snape and Harry!
A lost phone?
This writer is his own worst enemy. And he is so changeable that he is probably friends with your worst enemy, except that he really never hates anyone. Then again, he really never cares about anyone else either.
awkwardturtle10 chapter 34 . 5/23
Wow, I have read a lot of fanfic but this is truly one of the best stories I've come across! I loved your treatment of each character, and I so appreciated that you went for development rather than bashing of some of the more complicated characters. I know you've been done with this for a year now, but you did a truly wonderful job and I hope you still feel proud of it!
SNHfvr chapter 34 . 5/1
Truly, an amazing story. I wish JK Rowling ended it your way. It makes more sense. Thank you for the most uplifting story. So awesome!
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 4/9
what a great duo of stories! well done well done want a sequel...of what happens after please
zooyork81879 chapter 34 . 12/11/2016
This is such a wonderful and amazing story! I love how all the characters progressed in the story and how they interacted with others! Snape's and Harry's relationship was so believable in how it went from hating each other to loving and caring for one another! Your writing is incredible, great job!
kittyranma chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
I've always thought if done as written Sirius would have helped Harry get into more trouble not been a disciplinarian. Remus would have had to be the bad guy instead.
I think Harry and Draco should be given detentions together, things that take 2 to complete.
kittyranma chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Yes Snape's should cane Sirius, or Harry could send some amped up stinging hexs at Sirius's bum. I'd love to see that.
Slytheringirle chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
Wonderful Chapter! Um...I think it's Sirius.
djhay4 chapter 34 . 11/9/2016
Such an amazing story! You pulled in key points of the books without needing to kill characters and made it feel seamless. I really enjoy Snape as guardian or father stories and yours are awesome! Thank you!
Icutiepatootie chapter 34 . 11/4/2016
I love this whole story , it really grew on me. I started with the first one you wrote before this one and love that you stayed true to the story but gave it an alternate ending that most wished could have happened. I also enjoyed the aspect of having Snape as Harrys guardian. You truly stayed true to the characters and portrayed them so well too.
sr macrina chapter 34 . 8/30/2016
Enjoyed both parts no end!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/15/2016
awesome! please write a sequel.