Reviews for The Murtlap Thief and the Half-Blood Prince
Love this story so much! Was so sad when it ended. Read it all at one go! Truly amazing :) Thanks for sharing!
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 1 . 8/27
This story is so amazing. Haven't read such a good fic in ages. Thanks for sharing. Hope you write more :)
¡
There is a new Murtlap thief : Severus Snape.
StarrAngelofNarnia chapter 34 . 4/8
I LOVE this story so much! I wish it was canon! However, I noticed everyone called Voldemort the Dark Lord and that was only a term death eaters used. Other wizards called him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or You-Know-Who. But otherwise, it was wonderful! Thank you for sharing
slytherinsal chapter 34 . 4/7
a good pair of stories in which the characters act with a bit more sense than in canon
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 34 . 2/2
I enjoyed this story. Nice work on this.
Sharklist6285 chapter 32 . 1/21
I love how you just put “always” in there. It hit me right in the feels. This is reeeaaally good
Sharklist6285 chapter 21 . 1/21
I liked the way you dealt with that though honestly I would like to see what it would be like if Severus DID actually kill Dumbledore and Harry had to deal with that.
Gingerljf175 chapter 34 . 9/19/2017
I liked this story and its predecessor, very interesting and creative ways to twist the story to be your own but still keep elements of the cannon story. Very good, just wished that there was a wrap up chapter with the other characters or something, it ended kind of abruptly.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/3/2017
I lwill be the banter between Snape and Harry!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28/2017
A lost phone?
Guest chapter 34 . 6/6/2017
This writer is his own worst enemy. And he is so changeable that he is probably friends with your worst enemy, except that he really never hates anyone. Then again, he really never cares about anyone else either.
awkwardturtle10 chapter 34 . 5/23/2017
Wow, I have read a lot of fanfic but this is truly one of the best stories I've come across! I loved your treatment of each character, and I so appreciated that you went for development rather than bashing of some of the more complicated characters. I know you've been done with this for a year now, but you did a truly wonderful job and I hope you still feel proud of it!
SNHfvr chapter 34 . 5/1/2017
Truly, an amazing story. I wish JK Rowling ended it your way. It makes more sense. Thank you for the most uplifting story. So awesome!