Reviews for Stolen Time
Carrie Holbrook chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
It makes me happy that even though Han & Leia's relationship was so complicated, they still do truly love each other. So few are that lucky. If anyone could love me like this, all the difficult parts would be worth it. I wish they'd had more time.
Woadangel chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I'm rereading this today in the wake of the tragedy of losing Carrie Fisher, and I'm shocked that I've never reviewed it. My apologies. Obviously it means so much to me, as I am reading it today of all days. Thank you for giving them this time together. it was perfect.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This is so good...the tension between them, the love, the memory of their anger and guilt and lashing out...and Leia making sure they have solid ground rules, being cautious about whether or not this could work at all...and Han saying that he hears the message loud and clear that it's time to take care of his shit. This is really, really good. I like that they fall together, that it works, and that neither of them think everything is all Just Fine now...that they're meeting one another where they each are. Well done. And that ending...oh, Leia...the universe just knocks her down over and over...and she just keeps getting back up.
Poodoo chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Thank you...I needed to read this. It made me tear up...in an almost good way.
Jzhanfan chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Goodness how did I miss this one? Lovely and heartbreaking. I especially liked the line about escape velocity and the pull of his gravity. Bravo.
arizonalove chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This fic hit me right in the freaking feels! Fantastic! I wish there were more mature Han and Leia stories.
iluvkoalas chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Great story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Thank you i hope they did share time together before we lost him
NikitaKaralis chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Excellent angst! I like how they were their own enemies when it came to their relationship! I can definitely see where their love wasn't necessarily strong enough for their oppposite personalities! It gives Han's fate and Leia's reaction during the movie so much more meaning to it! Great job!
SassyKinglet21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Welp... feelz... all the feelz... It was wonderfully sad. Thanks :)

SK21
New Eliza D chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Oh my heart.

Loved this bittersweet moment between them. And I guess somthing similar to this happened,maybe. Thanks for the fic.
Sara chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Exactly what I needed after TFA. Loved it!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
So beautiful. I'm teary eyed because I know hoe it ends, and that breaks my heart. I needed them to have a happy ever after. Desperately. This is absolutely perfectly perfect.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Terrific missing scene - exactly the tone I would expect with them! I love this!
erindarroch chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
So, I've now read this piece four or five times. The first time it gave me the quakes... I felt like I had just seen THAT scene again in TFA. The tone is perfect, like a lowering storm on the horizon, brooding and threatening. I avoided re-reading for a day or two, but I kept thinking about it. I read it again a second time, but realised I was skimming, glazing over the most painful lines. It made me wonder at the power of words to make me feel things - REAL things.

I keep re-reading, I think, in an effort to inure myself to the images and emotions this evokes. They're only words. Words can't hurt. Right?