Reviews for Revelations
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Hi Quiller, love your writing and stories, but I just can't grasp this concept of clones, it may be my age I just don't know. But tell you one thing, 3 Gordons sounds scary!
Jaimi-Sam chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Oh. My. God. This is brilliant and hilarious...and makes a disturbing amount of sense! Scary that I can actually see this happening... Great job! Of course now I want a sequel as they learn to share their jobs... ;-)
Silver Bee chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
It's always good to read something completely different and this certainly was. The depiction of Brains was brilliant. I loved it - thank you!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Oh my goodness Quiller that was a hoot!
mcj chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Congratulations Quiller, this is extremely clever and the best part about it is that you execute it so well that it almost comes across as part of Jeff's original Master plan!

So glad you are back writing TB. I hope to join you on these pages shortly. We've been away too long my friend.

Yay!

mcj
Trillianaus chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
Very "Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep" wrt the memories. :-)
CreapyCreature chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Well uhm, yeah... That was disturbing. Brilliant but disturbing. Lovef it!
Elsa Jay chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Great story telling and yes I thought Tin Tin would also be cloned in some way but I'm with Jeff in the end. Can you imagine pranster Gordon times three, or Mr ego himself Scott times three.

There will be trouble ahead.
thunderbird5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Wow, I'm not sure how I would have felt if someone told me that my memories weren't really my own. Poor boys. Love it though.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This looks like a wonderful payback for all the badfic and lack of research from lazy fanfiction writers, and for any lack of series continuity, holes in backstories, and lapses of logic from the rights owners & creators. I'm bringing a copy with me as I leave work. I'll read on my commute, and I look forward to a great time.

Thanks, and Happy New Year.
Madilayn chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Ahhhhh... the sound of exploding tropes ringing in my ears...

I have been giggling the whole way through this (I was actually expecting to hear that TinTin was the "sister") and the last paragraph... Ohhh that was just sheer joy!

And yes - I can well imagine that chat, knowing the devious minds who would be participating. So well worth it when things like this evolve from those sorts of chats!