Reviews for Just An Average Guy
Danjared Morales chapter 16 . 7/13
Saitama would indeed have acted the way you showed in the story. this was the best several hours of my life reading this fiction. I want to see more of this in the future. heck im still constantly refreshing the page to see if there are new chapters.
Danjared Morales chapter 6 . 7/13
cool
Caped Baldy chapter 16 . 7/1
Dude this was awesome! Please tell me you're continuing! If you are, great! I really like what you've done here. I can't wait for more chapters! Good luck!
SaintMichael95 chapter 14 . 6/29
tbh I kinda just skimmed the rest of the chapter after saitama was stomped into the ground. I came here to read about saitama and 80% of the story isn't even from his perspective and is just kinda boring. it's... annoying. Nonetheless, if you decide to eventually continue this I wish you luck.
SaintMichael95 chapter 11 . 6/29
Again, Saitama. Can't. Fly.
This is straight from the wiki,
"Saitama is the titular One-Punch Man, and the strongest character in the series. So far, no enemy has been able to injure him in any way, and almost no enemy is even able to survive from a single earnest punch from him. A few enemies have survived punches from him, such as any human he has struck (which he was likely holding back against) and Boros, whom Saitama empathized with and held back against so as to give himself and Boros a satisfying and stimulating fight. Saitama's only power is that his body is far beyond human limits, allowing him to achieve astounding physical feats. His strength is so great that it vastly eclipses even artificial beings designed or bred specifically for superhuman combat, such as mechanical beings or the mutated warriors from the House of Evolution. Since no enemies have posed any real challenge to Saitama yet, the upper bound of his strength is likely even higher than it currently appears. While his power is only limited to heightened human traits - Saitama cannot fly, fire energy blasts, or perform any supernatural feats - his superhuman abilities more than make up for the lack of variety in his powers. "
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 6/29
Ummmm Saitama can't fly. He can just jump really high, but not fly.
SaintMichael95 chapter 1 . 6/29
Not bad, but you're kinda over using the word "human" lol. there are other words you can use in place of it so that it doesn't get repetitive. Nonetheless, this is pretty interesting.
Marcelo Muniz chapter 16 . 6/22
Love your history, please continue
Saitama strength is beyond most inhuman things and even if he does challenge himself to do something, the out come will be nothing special unlike in the OVA, with Sliver Fang, he had to play Rock, Paper, Scissors and whoever gotten the win, one of them had to get hit with a mallet but had a bowl of some sort to cover their head if they were quick enough, but it tests Saitama emotions to the point of getting serious while at it which is something that challenge him without knowing the out come.

He may be emotionless but he still has feelings underneath, but he does what he can (even though he can control the usage of his power) but no one is perfect really. Even with the hero's perfect their abilities and whatsoever there'll still be damage towards humans and building themselves from the villains. And the character design him that way so no matter the cause of outcome out of it, he'll just destroy things and not thinks throughout before doing so, even ending humans life's without knowing it.
lightkirinhuruname chapter 16 . 6/18
Not to rush ya or anything but uh... MOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRE!
SDick Siera chapter 1 . 6/16
Siera-Knightwalker are stupid men Saitama did train for 3 years and you say he did not? What the point of Saitama furder him self if his that strong in the first place. Do wanna see saitama one punch planet? Sun? Stars? Or univers? Stupid i hope you die in cancer and your mother and sister get rape.#Siera-Knightwalker
Very good its been a year now but you should keep writing this. Perhaps genos arrives too. That could get interesting
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 16 . 5/24
Saitama did feel bad for the mass destruction. He's just almost always apathetic. So he doesnt know how to express it. He doesnt know how to do precise strength handling. For all that he's the strongest hero, he's never actually had any proper training to handle it. Not like the other s-class ones. They train their powers. Saitama doesnt. He's limited himself with only strength. Yeah, sure he can crack the Earth, but can he precisely handle his strngth to not flatten a city while he fights? If he put more strength in the hit on the meteor, it would have shattered into smaller pieces. If he wanted to, he could have gone after the larger pieces and punched them to break them info more smaller pieces. He could have tried to slow the momentum and carry it somewhere else.
Honestly, I dont like Saitama because he limited himself so much. He's an idiot in the important things for other people. He only puts effort when caring for himself or people he genuinely liked. I sort of hate how goddamn bored he is. He didnt even try to challenge himself further.
So your potrayal is pretty decent. And i hope he doesnt end up with someone. Thats just sick.
Embla Lindberg chapter 16 . 5/20
I love it please do continue I do enjoy crossovers and probably the better written ones.
februaripicses chapter 1 . 5/11