Reviews for Just An Average Guy
Arah Yoonseul 3 chapter 16 . 9/19
First of all, your thinking too much on what happened to whoever saitama saves and secondly, the meteor is not saitama's fault. It's not saitama's fault that the meteor landed on earth and why would he think about the people that probably died on the impact? Saitama did his best when he stopped the meteor and don't put all the blame on saitama, as it's not his doing and all he did was SAVE more people from their apparent deaths. Regarding beefcake he still saved people regardless of what he've done. Anyways excellent chapter as always not hating on you just saying what's on my mind regarding this chapter. Keep up the good work!
javiiCho chapter 16 . 9/17
Haha, that last part.
Saitama never fails to make me laugh!
Nice
Character development... but there's a thing in the wall. Oops.
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 13 . 8/28
chapter 13. I dont give a fuck about this blacks ops star wars shit. I'm only interested in novels where saitama is involved. that alone makes me content regardless of the quality of the plot.
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 11 . 8/28
chapter 11. what? did you just said "What the hell did I do to deserve such a thing?" the question. do they pay you? I don't know. 700 followers is not enough. I'm still jobless. I hope someone pays you. because you deserved to be paid. the work of yours where saitama is involved in a story is a treasure for me. you feel happy just because your work caused 700 followers to follow you? the hell even I feel guilty because I am reading your work for free. people forgetting that in the ancient times medieval times etc how expensive are novels are. you dont deserve 700 followers. you deserve more. even though fanfiction is not a famous website for novels and whatever shit it is. I'll do everything I can to support you. money is just a symbol of proof that holds materials to exchange or a bank note proving that you have materials you hold organic or inorganic. I promise that I will do everything I can to repay you back. your work is very precious to me. I'll never forget this. why would someone like you waste your time entertaining us when you can find a source of income? thats the question I feared the most. and yet there are still someone like you voluuntering writing a novel about saitama. I really beyond appreciate or whatever it is of your work. my words is still not enough. I need huge amount of materials or money to back it up. soon. someday. I hope I can repay you someday.
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 10 . 8/28
chapter 10 review. why did they complain? did they pay you? they are reading your work for free right? even myself I feel guilty reading your work for free because I dont have money to pay you back. I have to wait for 1 year to graduate from high school then 4 years from college to graduate. I don't understand. I guess. I have to respect their views since they are not die hard Saitama Fanboy like us.
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 8 . 8/28
you're a great writer you deserved to get paid for your work. I hope someone who is rich will do that.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 8/28
The prose is really awkward and makes it super obvious you arent fluent in English.
SAITAMAFANBOYEXTREMIST chapter 4 . 8/28
holy shit. I almost died on chapter 3.
anbu31uchiha chapter 16 . 8/26
Mola King chapter 16 . 8/25
The talk with Annie was interesting.
I want to see how they interact more.
Still hoping for some finger-in-mouth type of scene somewhere.
Or alternatively more character development for our characters.

From: The Mola King
shadow chapter 16 . 8/19
I liked the chapter!
wlobot chapter 16 . 8/18
I think it's in character for Saitama to react the way he did. And Annie isn't dead but I guess he's ok with her being tortured for killing all those people. Unless she crystalizes or gets rescued. I'll await the next chapter
Dergyen

So you would rather have saitama clean from resposibilities that shape the heroes that are in fiction? Yeah he isn't supposed to be like the other heroes but this is someone else's fanfic someone else portraying him as a different character.

Saitama isn't immune to the responsibilities of owing up to his mistakes infact he did make plenty like beefcake from the beginning of OPM he punched him and what did it brought him? A destroyed city B.

Also I don't understand, you said so many AOT fans hate this writer but I browsed through the comments which took me ages to do by the way and found one or two of them and that's just it unless you consider a single digit a large number, no so far AOT fans and OPM fans are liking this.