Reviews for Just An Average Guy
molinamoner chapter 19 . 7/3
I wanna read more! i just binge red all the series and i can't wait for an update! i enjoyed it a lot!
jairo chapter 19 . 6/6
volveras
galaxyeyes946 chapter 19 . 5/1
He’s gonna turn the farmer guy into a titan, isn’t he?
Oscar chapter 19 . 4/28
No puedo creer que la dejaras así amigo...digo nunca había visto una llegar hasta este punto de la historia.
Me pregunto quien tendrá el valor de continuar esto hasta su final
these chapters may be taking a year each but as long as the story isn't dead then that's fine
Mikhail Sharon chapter 19 . 3/26
Interesting.
Oscar chapter 19 . 1/26
Por favor actualiza
Oscar chapter 19 . 1/19
Hola querido escritor. Acabo de leer tu historia hace poco. Realmente soy algo así como un fan de saitama , ya ves y pues me sorprendió haber encontrado este fic.
Solo quiero felicitarte por el buen trabajo aunque hace un año de la última actualización.
Ya termino esta serie por lo que espero consideres darle final a la historia. Espero esto sea suficiente, y hasta la próxima
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2023
I read the reviews calling saitama ooc dumb, but after reading the story I can just conclude that people who called Saitama dumb here have starfish IQ themselves, or are completely incapable of comprehending object permanence since Saitama was literally INSTRUCTED to act dumb when he discovered who the spies were, which was obeyed to hilariously overblown extent.
I find Saitama to be honestly and accurately portrayed thus far, I can only endorse this hidden gem
Binge Reader chapter 2 . 9/24/2023
Can't bear the OOC-ness.
Binge Reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2023
This is as stupid as One Punch Man. Greta writing, but I hate it just as much as I do the franchise.
nishanttorres94 chapter 19 . 8/19/2023
What a retarded take on Saitama. Its unnecessary to drag this story for this long, would have been much better if this was done in line 5 chapters.
robert32514 chapter 19 . 4/18/2023
Hoping for more.
marcosgabrield20 chapter 19 . 4/6/2023
I enjoyed this fanfic, I look forward to the next chapters, I really hope this continues
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2023
This is peak fiction nobody can say otherwise.

Bro I'm waiting for another chapter no matter how long it'll take.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »