Reviews for Just An Average Guy
ThePhoenixRises chapter 16 . 9/12
You are a very good Writer and a Funny one at that. I had Many Lols has the kids call it, and I think you should keep Writing seems to Fit you Good Sir. I also am aspiring to write a pice of work one day. I read all 16 chapters just now and i think them all good. I think you did good service to most characters. and i find it funny that Eren in his own town became rather irrelevant. I am not shure if this was on purpose or not, but i Love it. I think you Expertly Captured Saitama Character. I hope to see more From you, even though i now realize that you are probably no longer posting any how i thought i was obligated to write this so i shall.
Aaaaaaaaa, please update
yeah chapter 2 . 8/9
can he stop him? ı know they dont know but we are talking about the guy that was literaterlly kicked to the moon and just he shruged it off and jumped back like it was nothing...pretty sure if he sneezes without holding back he can kill eren.
tarees chapter 6 . 7/18
This is really faithful to both source materials and I hope that you continue more of your cross overs.
Toli7 chapter 16 . 7/17
Can you do a sequel for your fanfiction
13tempest chapter 16 . 7/6
I have to admit, Saitama trying to "scold" Annie like all she did was just having a bad day was hard to read. I went into the story expecting that, expecting that Saitama wouldn't just stop the Female Titan and others for storytelling's sake, expecting that he would be unwilling to hurt Annie, but still...

This last t"battle" was a disaster. I honestly don't know how Saitama can be willing to reason with her after spending so much time rescuing people who would be dead if he wasn't there.

(And I was never able to relate to (or even liked, for that matter) Saitama in OPM when he's in "I don't feel anything" mode anyway, so I should take that into account as well. The action, side characters and Saitama "showing" emotions have always been the most interesting parts of the show. For me, at least. Something for you to consider when writing him in the future.)

I'm not an Annie-basher. In fact, I personally find their stories quite tragic, and Reiner is one of my favorite characters. But being able to see that layer of character like Saitama did here is not natural, and feels quite forced in fact. There were a few other moments in which I felt the characters were acting in certain ways that felt similarly forced and/or were there for canon familiarity, but this instance was strongest I felt.

Not to mention there are Reiner and Bert to consider. I doubt they were willing to leave Annie alone in a situation in which she could potentially give away their secrets. They might even risk revealing their identities and attack all of them.

I know you talked about following AoT canon in one of your A/Ns... And I hope next arc, if you want to write for us, shapes up to be VERY different. The Beast Titan should already be on his way. Quite frankly, I hope the others think of telling Saitama that it's okay to destroy their body as long as he leaves the nape unharmed. With that bit of information, I see no reason why Saitama couldn't capture Beast Titan in seconds.

And the fights afterwards... They won't be clean, and Saitama will face a lot of guilt he felt here if he doesn't think about how his (in)actions affect the situation.

Anyways. Regardless of my nitpicks, I really liked this story. It delivered what it promised at first, which was Saitama being in AoT-world. I was even able to chuckle through scenes that would normally annoy me, like no one bothering to ask about Saitama's original home in which there are people as strong as him already (which would mean life outside the Walls -as they would be known if there were inside- and a huge game-changer at this point for AoT people).

I'm looking forward to seeing Saitama's perspective on Erwin's methods. AoT world is not as black-and-white as OPM-world, unfortunately. For not wanting to risk giving future anime/manga spoilers, I won't continue, but I am excited to see how an OP character such as Saitama with a strong moral code will try to behave in a world in which every inaction has consequences.

I hope you decide to pick up the story again.
Was good till this chapter, stop nerfing saitama and making him even more stupid then normal.
animecutylover chapter 16 . 6/23
Wow. That sure was a big mess Saitama did in just believing in Annie there.
animecutylover chapter 15 . 6/23
Lol. So Saitama was getting the small rocks off of himself?
animecutylover chapter 14 . 6/23
What is Saitama doing, still stuck in that hole?
animecutylover chapter 13 . 6/23
Wow. There's actually a story like that?
animecutylover chapter 12 . 6/23
Yikes. Levi actually knows how to torture people?
animecutylover chapter 11 . 6/23
Gee. Petra sure gets crushes on people who are the ‘strongest’.

Is she secretly a titan shifter? What’s with those ‘feelings’ or whatever she keeps going on about?
animecutylover chapter 10 . 6/23
Lol. That was anticlimatic.
animecutylover chapter 9 . 6/23
Yeah right, bitch. Annie, you can’t stop him even if you used all your strengthS