Reviews for Jewel of Circumstance
Alice aquabld chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I think The Inuyasha series should have ended first before you crossover it. Kagome is not still mature and powerful enuf
gemiinous chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
hmm...dont suppose there's any chance of this being updated, eh?
A.Renee92 chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
I don't even know if you still even read these things and I'm not going to bother begging you to update. Just wanted to say that this was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it even though it's not done. I like how you managed to keep all the characters in character and each chapter was well written and enthralling.
Rhianna224 chapter 18 . 9/4/2009
whats are the pairing damn im confused on that part but i love the story
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
OmG how dare you not update this in forever! Its gotten so good and it just dies off here? I should spork out your eyes and feed them to you.
hA-UkA chapter 18 . 7/8/2009
Well done. I look forward to reading more.
Fatal Light chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
And that's the end, huh? Pity, as I have been enjoying this particular story. But, hey, whatever. Maybe in five years you'll have updated. Then again, in five years I probably won't be reading fanfiction anymore. Then again… who knows?
IdontKnow chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
This is a great story, I wish you would finish it, I'm dying to find out what happens next.
WolfeChilde chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
You wrote this and I quote “Such as the little rule that has stayed in place for the spirit world for the last four hundred years. The rule that says we can’t hire demons or those with demon blood to hunt down their own kind. Too many complications."

If that is so, then how do you explain Kurama and Hiei? They are demons, well, at least one of them is by blood as Kurama is demon by soul.
KakashiXKagome chapter 18 . 5/6/2007
I love your story and hope you update its getting really good and I really want to know what happens next. SO please update! Cha!
update please chapter 18 . 3/22/2007
please come back and update. this is such a wonderful story and

your doing an amazing job.

so please update VERY SOON!
Vitanie Tora chapter 18 . 2/26/2007
I know it's been almost a year since you updated this story, but I'm hooked on it now and want to know what happens. If you can, could you please let me know what happens. Thank you.

Tora-chan
mishap chapter 18 . 11/9/2006
I am terribly sorry to hear that you have lost interest in Jewel of Circumstance. I find it to be one of the better plotted, well written and logically reasoned stories on the net especially in this particular crossover genre. I was very glad to find that that you had promised, in red crayon, to finish it. I would love to read more and have put you on my story alert to be notified when it is updated. Good luck and I hope you find your interest rekindled, A good story is a terrible thing to waste.
Balerion chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Adding to favorites and C2.
kwangmablade chapter 18 . 9/13/2006
This is an excellent fic and I cant wait to see what happens next