Reviews for Sapphire's Pearl
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 6 . 6/12
Well, you've definitely managed to grab my attention. Can't wait for your next update.
IronKnight1397 chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
Great stuff! Can't wait for the rest.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Our Pearl is a /savage/, man. In the best possible way, of course. This chapter was so wonderful and in character, and it makes me extremely sad to see this fic hasn't been updated in so long and isn't complete. I hope you decide to continue it!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Not to get too pervy, but I think for Sky to understand Sapphire and Ruby's love, it would be better to show and not tell. Words can only say so much, and it's seeing those two interact that truely explains their connection.

Ps. Getting into the slightly pervy zone here. Ruby is what could be put into the 'dom' category. It would be interesting to see Sky's reaction/indignation/mindblown/disgust/protectivness/enragedness upon seeing Sapphire, the 'higheer class', in a sub role. (Even though it sounds like it; I am not talking about sex. Just how they interact with one another... And maybe some kissing.)

My point. Sky needs to let go of her castist point of veiw and realise that while Ruby 'belongs' to Sapphire, Sapphire just as equally 'belongs' to Ruby. She needs to realise all that entails.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
nice keep going
drewmaster chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
This is kind of funny to me. As many stories I'm waiting to see an update to from many different authors, I think about this one the most. I don't know why that is. Maybe Pearls are just that entertaining. Maybe your writing skills are just that amazing to me. It's hard to nail.

This story has great potential.
alex chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
can't wait for more!
Foxythepiratefox0504 chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
Aww
DragShot chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Seems like stuff is gonna get better soon. Hopefully Sky takes less time to adapt than the CGs thought.
a reader chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS MY OTP NOT FUSED?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO THEM?! CAN'T YOU SEE RUBY NEEDS HER SAPHY?! You and btw, great job with the story, of the greatest fanfics I have ever gotten the honors of reading kudos for you :)
drewmaster chapter 4 . 4/22/2016
I just reviewed this story as a whole earlier today, but I can't get it out of my mind. I'm having such a good time with this one.

Especially this chapter. The way you broke down a Pearls' personality is so spot-on. I enjoyed this chapter the most.
drewmaster chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
Man this is a great story so far. What immediately caught my attention in the story description is your curiosity over Sapphire's apparent lack of personal history in the show. Though Ruby is likely more complex than her simple outward appearance, being a common soldier, we can fairly safely guess what her life was like.

In Sapphire's case, it's a very reasonable assumption that she had a Pearl, being an aristocrat. Your assumption felt so natural that I was immediately pulled into the story from the description alone.

The story itself is a hundred times better of course. I'm looking forward to this one's completion.
Mystic Tame chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
I am worried, gonna admit that. I hope no one is shattered
Lord Nitro chapter 6 . 4/21/2016
Creepy thing is, when I got to this, I saw Ruby on the TV, because I was watching Jailbreak so...

And I loved it! I think the next step in helping Sky Pearl understand is maybe seeing other fusions? I mean, if she saw how Peridot, who seems loyal to Homeworld but thinks it's irrational, fusing with, say, Pearl, it might say something. Also if Peri and Garnet fuse then Sky might be very mad. Even if Ruby's involved, since Sky knows how special Ruby is to Sapphire, even calling Ruby "Her Ruby" :P
Coco miu chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Zafiro y cielo yendo a conocer la ciudad! OMG!
sé que es un fanfic que está en inglés pero de todas maneras no sé cómo decirte que en realidad me encanta tu fanfic En serio estoy a la espera del siguiente capítulo me encanta ver a Rubí celoso
Bueno sige así mi querida escritora vas a ser muy grande
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »