Reviews for The Long Road Home
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
nice
Alice in Wonderless Land chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
Epilogue is a good idea. I say EPILOGUE. :)
cursedgirl chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
very good! whana reade more about it..so please hurry up.. )
pixiecorn chapter 8 . 9/10/2004
OH kool mad ass chapter plz update soon
Mita427 chapter 8 . 7/10/2003
Loved it! Awesome job! Loved the whole Riley/chip twist. Awesome job once again!

Mita
Leanne8582 chapter 8 . 2/20/2003
Is that the end of the story? It seemed kind of abrupt. Oh well. I liked it. Good job.
Nebula chapter 8 . 1/28/2003
Your story was wonderful! I loved it sooo much! _ Please write an epilogue? Pease? Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
fashiongrrl chapter 8 . 1/27/2003
epilogue! epilouge! epilouge! good work, c'mon you can't just end it there :D

thanks for an entertaining story! and yay for being mean to riley :)
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 8 . 1/27/2003
ok, so i'm a sucker for a good spuffy scene 8)
Spuffiness chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
Epilogue? How about a whole nother sequal? This was wonderful, awesome job. Hope you write more-Spuffiness:)
sita chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
Just wanted to tell you, I loved the rest of the story too. W/ Riley getting beat up and all. Halarious. And the two of them stuck together in the tight place was so cute! :-)
sita chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
"EPILOGUE!" And she screams. "EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE!"...I need more B/S smoochies than that! I didn't read this story for a tiny kiss on the head...! :-) *smiles*

p.s. ohhhhh your the author of "Reconcilliation" I was wondering what happened to that fic...can't wait for more of that too.
Amy chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
i liked the ending it was cute!
Neko-chan4 chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
Oh, you better write more! Grrr...

But really, I just loved these last 3 chapters! Great job! ::sneaky grin:: You sly girl, you! I bet you've read the spoilers... (I recognized some ideas-I'm impressed on how you stuck them in there.)

Anyway, don't worry about chapter 6 and 'how you wrote it' or whatever. I thought it read really well. I especially loved 7-I hate Riley, and it was fun hearing him get ripped a new one by Buffy. (Finally! Stupid wanker.) You did it really believably, too; that's what made it so great. Again, congrats!

As for chapter 8, rest assured, I sure didn't find it dumb. I especially liked it. I can definitely relate there, as a writer, though-sometimes you write and regret, just not enough to edit; but you don't count on it being just what the readers wanted. Feel good about this chapter, okay?

Anyway, I hope you'll continue! I want to see more of this! (Also, I feel inclined to let you know that this fic inspired me to write my own post-"Showtime" fic-thank you for the inspiration! I only wish I could write dialogue as great and Buffy-worthy as yours. _ )
Tachiwaka13 chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
That was it? MORE! Epilouge!

I loved the story, though _