Reviews for Lily's Thorn
FireRuby chapter 6 . 5/24
Pleased with this chapter! This story is awesome, and the reactions of the characters are more genuine and less cartoonish.
I like how Harry stood up for himself in a grown up way, and decided to let Ron go.
I don't hate Ron, but he was more often then not, not a good friend. Having someone's back is important, but Ron only did it at the biggest moments. Which while important, doesn't make up for being crappy and whiny the rest of the time.
I also like the building of the relationship between Harry/Jacob (lovely name) and Severus.
All in all, excited to keep reading! ;)
charm13insomnia chapter 27 . 5/23
nice chapter
YAY THINGS ARE GOING SO WELL!
What's going to happen next that destroys said happiness? I have a feeling it's going to be related to Ron or Voldy.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 27 . 5/23
That is so sweet of her can't wait for more
Hatake Tsughi chapter 26 . 5/19
Welcome back! Thanks for a lovely chapter! Loved tge interaction and conservation between all the characters!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 26 . 5/14
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
XxAlianaxX chapter 26 . 5/14
cute chapter
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 8 . 5/11
I've only gotten to Chapter 8, but I just realized something. Ron's attitude toward Harry may cause problems. Do you think a modified Fedilis (sic) charm would be proper to prevent anyone (namely Ron and his big mouth) from telling that Jacob Snape is actually Harry Potter?
DreamshadePeterPan chapter 25 . 5/5
Hey are you ever updating again?
XxAlianaxX chapter 25 . 4/19
I really really like this! I look forward to reading more! I'll wait as long as it takesI know how life can be.
baespizza chapter 4 . 4/7
just out of curiosity and the fact I have no clue if there are places with the same name in Europe or not, are you from the east coast? just wondering from your use of the towns "Dover" and "Salisbury".this is a wonderful story btw, I could really picture everything I went along
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 25 . 2/26
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more
roni2010 chapter 24 . 1/22
Looking forward to next chapie... Great job!
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 24 . 1/9
Uuuuh Its so exited all this aventure of Harry with his mate Draco

But what will happen with Ron that you have been named him did you will put it in the story again or not... ?! :/
Hatake Tsughi chapter 24 . 1/7
Great first date! Hermione is really getting in my nerves with this 'you need to befriend Hagrid' nonsense, did she forget how Hagrid spills the beans on things all the time smh hello philosopher stone! Thanks so much for the new chapter I really enjoyed it :)