Reviews for Lily's Thorn
Hatake Tsughi chapter 30 . 1/6
Welcome back! Great interaction between Jacob and Severus and good on Draco for being there for Harry and picking up the slack! XD for next chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/14/2017
While I enjoyed the story so far, I cannot help but think that Draco is very OOC. He was a bigot in book 5, and would certainly not tolerate Hermione Granger as a "friend". At this point, his father's power is at its peak, he doesn't know what he is in for, and he wants to be a death eater.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
Getting good can’t wait for more
charm13insomnia chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
good chapte4r
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
Well I don't remind the sex part ? It's been a lot of time since I don't see more of this story.
I like it to see this chapter

Keep going ! :)
CasJeanne chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
this is great, so glad you updated. Hope everything's okay with you. it was worth the wait.
wannabe kairi chapter 29 . 12/4/2017
love this story, i cant wait for a new update.
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~
roni2010 chapter 29 . 9/13/2017
like the ending with jacob & severus.. can't wait to see the outcome of finding mr. weasley! loved it!
Terminated15 chapter 29 . 7/28/2017
This is easily one of the best Drarry fanfics I've ever read. I can't wait until you start it back up!
MetallicGirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
I'm glad Snape is acting kind to Harry! But in a way, I thought James was more Harry's father than Snape, because James raised Harry for the first fifteen months of his life.
Kate Snape21 chapter 29 . 7/5/2017
I love this story... I've read it before and favourited it but i forgot what it was about so i had to read it all again but i loved it and keep up the good work! :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 29 . 6/23/2017
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
MetallicGirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
I agree with Sirius, though-family is not about blood, family is about love. James was more of Harry's father than Severus ever was because he loved him like his own son for one year, then died defending him. Severus didn't even know Harry until he went to Hogwarts. So I would say that James was still more like Harry's father.

However, I'm glad to see things are working out.
MetallicGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Well, looks like I guessed right about the father! That's got to be a real shocker for poor Harry! Can't wait to see Sirius and Snape's reactions!