Reviews for Lily's Thorn
Aww man I read all of it... Please update soon
Wika0304 chapter 30 . 2/26
please update
drarryyy chapter 29 . 2/20
wow. I only started reading this yesterday and guess what. I now reached the lastest chapter. This is Great! and sorry but I'm kinda needy and want moreeee!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 30 . 1/6
Welcome back! Great interaction between Jacob and Severus and good on Draco for being there for Harry and picking up the slack! XD for next chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/14/2017
While I enjoyed the story so far, I cannot help but think that Draco is very OOC. He was a bigot in book 5, and would certainly not tolerate Hermione Granger as a "friend". At this point, his father's power is at its peak, he doesn't know what he is in for, and he wants to be a death eater.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 30 . 12/11/2017
Getting good can’t wait for more
charm13insomnia chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
good chapte4r
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
Well I don't remind the sex part ? It's been a lot of time since I don't see more of this story.
I like it to see this chapter

Keep going ! :)
CasJeanne chapter 30 . 12/10/2017
this is great, so glad you updated. Hope everything's okay with you. it was worth the wait.
wannabe kairi chapter 29 . 12/4/2017
love this story, i cant wait for a new update.
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 11/23/2017
brilliant!~
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 29 . 9/13/2017
like the ending with jacob & severus.. can't wait to see the outcome of finding mr. weasley! loved it!
Terminated15 chapter 29 . 7/28/2017
This is easily one of the best Drarry fanfics I've ever read. I can't wait until you start it back up!
MetallicGirl chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
I'm glad Snape is acting kind to Harry! But in a way, I thought James was more Harry's father than Snape, because James raised Harry for the first fifteen months of his life.
Kate Snape21 chapter 29 . 7/5/2017
I love this story... I've read it before and favourited it but i forgot what it was about so i had to read it all again but i loved it and keep up the good work! :)