Reviews for Incubus
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This is an interesting show of the after-affects of Napoleon's electro-torture at Uncle Rudi's hand. Of course, you can't come out of something like that without any side effects. You did a great job with this. :) The way that you wrote this was really compelling, I hope to read more from you in the MFU verse. :)
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
So...um...*fiddles with her sleeve*...Would it be too much to ask for a prequel? I really, REALLY want to see what happened the first and second time this began. How did Illya find out? How did Solo react to his partner seeing him so weak? Did it take three or four times to settle on what to do? Details, please. I needs them. Plus...ANGST!

Oh, I love that Gabby is so guilty about this all. She caused this, indirectly, and she still loves her uncle, who did this. Man, talk about guilt. But, I'm glad she was able to get it and also want to help Solo. Oh! And her reaction to seeing it for the first time was perfect. I could FEEL her helplessness and anxiety.

Iylla is awesome. There, I said it. I love that he's so caring and sweet, but also still gruff about it all. Eeeee! And Solo's demeanor to this caring is superb. *melts into a puddle of fangirlness*
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Great story.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Good work on this! Sleep paralysis is scary shit, I can believe that Napoleon's mind would conjure those straps. (Ick) I don't think that anybody knows for sure what causes it, so your guess is as good as any.

Looking forward to more stories from you.
Howling2themoon chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Awesome!
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
I really feel like you got the characterizations pretty down. But I'm also a sucker for hurt Napoleon and Protective Illya. This was very well written and I loved the premise. There really aren't that many stories that address the whole Gaby sold them out and Napoleon got tortured thing. True, it was for the sake of the mission but still... Illya got away and Napoleon got electrocuted. He only lived because Illya got away. I really wished they had addressed that in the movie. It just seemed to downplay that whole part. But your story did a wonderful job of addressing that and showing the conflicting feelings that Gaby will likely have in the future.

Wonderful job. Thanks so much for sharing.
Linguam chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
This is why I have you on Favorite Author Alert. I haven't seen this movie, haven't even heard of it, but then I read this story (which is awesome, as is all of your works) and just *had* to check out the trailer. Now, I'm in the process of trying to find someone who wants to go see it with me, because it looks EPIC! Thank you for continuing to expand my (very limited) number of fandoms! :D

Linguam