Reviews for If You Give a Kwami a Cracker
Omg! Yes! there needs to be more stories like this. I had tears in my eyes at the end! aawwwwwwwwwwe! this was so good! ? I freaken love Nino! ? thank you for ur hard work! absolutely loved this chapter! much love!
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 1/28
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. This is awesome!
JayandNya4evr chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Wow this was something awesome. I really live for Nino and Adrien either romantically or platonically (although of course I'm sucked into the Love Square too ahah) and this was so cute to see Nino with Plagg too. Plagg's little one-liner really got me like yoooo there it is!

Also I sure hope Chat tells Ladybug Plagg was found hahhah... and I live for reveal stories and this was everything to me yesss. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I am given life-that tumblr anon
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I liked this, thanks!
Diara G. Geobso chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Ahh, a cutesy story with one of my favourite characters! You have made my dreams come true!
I'm currently on a marathon on all your Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir stories. They are all so good!
tinyteddies chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I know I've said this about every story and I'm probably being really annoying and obnoxious, but this was adorable! I liked the way you portrayed Adrien as vulnerable and helpless without Plagg, because they're best friends! XD
Lady Saotome chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Nino is awesome. Thanks for the story!
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
: ). I like Nino as well
sjsreader chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
AAAAHHHH! YES. I loved this! Oh... such fangirling. Wow. It's bad. But good? It's a weird in between. You get me?
Anyway, the writing was FANTASTIC and the story was FANTASTIC and the characters were FANTASTIC and the feels were LESS FANTASTIC BUT STILL FANTASTIC. Nino also gives me life. At least, now he does! So help me, if/when I write a story for this, Nino is playing an important role because he's worth it. GAH, feels.
Great job!
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Aw, this was so sweet! I think Nino should get more stories too, he's a great character, and an awesome friend. I like that he found out who Adrien was through helping him and his kwami. If it's possible, I'd love to see a sequel where Chat informs Ladybug that his kwami was found, and Adrien interacts with Nino post-reveal. You do a fantastic job of portraying all the characters!
AnnBunny chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Death by Chapter.

20- - 2016
miraculyfe chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Tbh one of the nicest identity reveals I've read
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This needs a sequel. Now. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Oh my god I adore these guys!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »