Reviews for Crimson and Clover
Marycielo Felton chapter 1 . 9/27
Wow, wow, wow... Admito que me agrado mucho esta pareja, y esta historia fue...
SpaceKace chapter 1 . 9/3
Jeeeez! I didn’t think I would like this, but it was great! I at first thought they were both cheatingwhich not a huge fan of, but I liked the way you kept us in the dark about their relationship! Very funny and clever story! Thanks for writing and sharing
LoserLikeSkeeter chapter 1 . 8/3
sorry but this had me shook to the ground. go team.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 5/14
i truly didn't expect to like this so much! but it was wonderfully written and i absolutely adored everything about it.
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 4/15
hot damn!
omh666 chapter 1 . 4/7
An excellent read and gave me some ideas to look in to. Mmmm.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Dearest Slick,

That was freaking HOT! I mean Percy a sexy beast? It's always the quiet one, isn't it?

Great Job, Is there a follow'up?

HUGS,

M
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
About to defile Harry's office XD Noooooo I love it XD
hexmionegranger chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Ahhhhh this was SO GOOD I don't even have WORDS like actually I think that might be a problem how do I?! my brain is just SCREAMING I mean this was!
SO GOOD
(chekovs nipple clamps much though! ahhhhh I hope desperately that this means eventually we'll get another something to see them in action. but maybe creating that feeling was what you meant to do. ;) either way. i loved this so so so much. 3)
Synoir chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
SO weelllll written! Ths is so perfect! And I think my first Pervmione too, aside from some drabbles here and there and I love how you wrote Percy, really perfect.
BonnieBlitheBells chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Did you know whe you look at your story it says pervmione? Is that on purpose because I don't see how Percy and Hermione equal PerVmione.
fundamental blue chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
I very much adored this one-shot. Super good.
Eclipse000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
A very hot story ;) Love the pairing. x
LazierReader chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Is.. is that a Hamilton line? I know LMM takes a bunch of his stuff from other places, so I might be wrong, but "I’m a diamond in the rough, a shiny piece of coal. Tryin’ to reach my goal. My power of speech: unimpeachable" If so, that makes me really really happy. I haven't actually read the story yet... interesting pairing. Not sure how I feel about it. I will have to read to find out.