Reviews for Words that we Couldn't Say
Murkglow chapter 90 . 4/9
Sigh, I don't know what to say. This story succeeded in keeping me going through all 90 chapters more or less non-stop (50 last night, the last 40 this morning) but I honestly felt sad/sick (with grief) through the last 2/3 of it. Even now at the end I don't know if I can really say I feel happy having read it. Why can't they get to be happy? :(

Neo, the main focus of the story, really carries everything and honestly you can easily ignore the fact that she is a murderous psychopath. Her amazing dedication and just how hard she tries shines through in every scene. It makes Ruby's abandonment of her a crazy kick in the gut that you really feel. I just can't say enough for her.

Ruby, oddly enough, feels a bit underdeveloped and hard to talk about in comparison. I actually think Weiss, Yang, and Blake (maybe even Ren) have more meat to them as characters in this story than Ruby does (despite their lower screen time overall). Why she leaves Neo behind, her thoughts and feelings following Qrow, ect... are kinda there and yet really not all that fleshed out. Even when she comes back and meets back up with Neo you never really get too much from her.

Weiss, Yang, and Blake oddly enough are done much better and it's compelling to read them even with their respective "sad" endings (Isolation and Insanity seem impossible to avoid for any of them). Jaune I have a personal aversion to so I think he was useless here (and I laughed at him being some heroic figure in his epilogue) but that is just my bias talking. Nora, Winter, and Pilo where just pretty tragic characters all around (Summer is an evil, evil thing). Really no one got a clearly happy ending (except maybe Roman... wtf?) since we never really get confirmation of Neo and Ruby's relationship. Oh and Cinder just flys off into the sunset while Salem's fate isn't mentioned (though at least we can expect she died). Yay Bad Guys?

It was a well done story but I don't know if I will ever bring myself to read it again. If I ever manage it, it will be entirely thanks to your very excellent Neo. Regardless, thank you for sharing this story with us.
Nintey950ul5 chapter 1 . 1/10
Does the author have any other writings?
I really liked this, I finished a year ago.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/29/2017
Team JNPR is now team JR I guess... I mean.. ouch.
Sebine chapter 40 . 10/22/2017
puking slush is a pretty cool superpower
Rwby Arc chapter 33 . 9/10/2017
You killed Nora?!
Nagaichi chapter 90 . 7/31/2017
Awesome!
Yubella chapter 90 . 3/24/2017
when did you go on the beta? i loved your fiction so much i was sad you didnt have more
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
I'd forgotten how amazing this fic is...
BlitzkriegHOSS chapter 90 . 3/6/2017
Good story. Kinda wish you added a few more epilogue chapters, but can't always get what you want.
xNaruHina chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
Neo spoke again!~
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
Well, that explains some things, Neo has a sad past :/
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
Meh, if Neo is actively killing people and enjoying it no less, I really don't think a relationship between her and Ruby would ever work out. Nor would I want to see Ruby hurt by learning of her lust for pain and death. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 2/18/2017
Y'know, I like the insight you give to Neo's desire to speak. :)
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Having these 'encounters' is pretty pointless when they can easily be avoided. .-.
Yubella chapter 90 . 12/23/2016
is that it or is there a sequel?