Reviews for Taxonomic Rank: A Zootopia One-Shot Collection
me gusta que nick sea la roca de apoyo de judi jaja y esa amiga no le conbiene a judi no vale la pena además esuna ípocrita que se metio con alguien que ni la toma en serio y ensima ja al paso que va jaja va a terminar babeada por el mundo entero pero sin respeto por si misma judi lo tiene todo sabe lo que quiere es buena coneja es amada y respetada una gran familia que la quiere un amigo que la cuida y esta allí y una carrera en la que ella saldrá adelante por que es fuerte y tiene todo para triunfar mientras la demente de samanta será una mas del montón que se quedará atrás y en el olvido
jaja si ese nick es super
me hubiera gustado que nick le hubiera puesto los pelos de punta a ese casero infelíz
jaja es perfecto cuando puedes sonreir y si no lo haces puedes sonreir aún cuando no muestras los dientes ór que estas agusto seguro y contento
jaja es bueno tener con quien apoyarse cuando la vida quiere golpearte
amistad a prueba de balas
Kalum16 chapter 6 . 2/14/2018
Okay... Best writing ever in any fan fiction. I don't mean that as an opinion, I mean that as a fact. Jesus, you're probably a freakin novelist, you're that good.
TrentonMixLee chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
I realize that Zootopia is past its prime, but I still absolutely adore this story. It has to be my favorite piece on this website by far. Your writing style is unique and used with an expertise hard to find on a fan fiction website :) I don't expect another chapter from this story, as I believe that if another one were coming, it would have happened by now. But, after reading this story through (for the second time in a year), I can't stop myself from writing this. A chapter seven of this story would be beyond a pleasant surprise, but I know how hard it can be to return to an old fandom. I don't even know if you will read this comment, but if you do, take at least one thing away from all this: you are a one-of-a-kind writer who has a glorious way with words. And this story is a mess of a masterpiece. And I love it.
Sorry to ramble, life is busy, coffee to drink and papers to write.
Do take care.
TheGrandNihil chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
Update :)

UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
Fisher28 chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
I absolutely love this story. The way you write these characters is fantastic, and makes the smallest of things important. I mean, you turned something as simple as changing phones (and backgrounds and ringtones) into an in depth look at the thought process of a certain fox! I'm really hoping this story is continued, because I don't think I would be able to find any other story that would compare to your wonderful writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I love your story!

I personally would REALLY love to see pressconference part 2, it sounds interesting and pretty cool.
And is it bad that I would really like to see the one where Judy gets mauled? I mean, I love Judy, who daoesn't? But I love the sepence that that one would bring and the possible hurt comfort, the dramatic family sene, the pain, how she had become a valiuble member of the printinct and no one could stand to lose her! God, I would just love to see that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Please tell me this story isn't dead. I love it so much and you are such a fantastic writer and I really want to see the other ideas you've mentioned here(like Judy or Nick getting shot and buried alive, especially buried alive) you have not updated this in forever!
JapaneseMitsuye chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Amazing love these stories keep up the good work hopefully you update soon :3 ~Mitsuye
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love the way you write this. The differences between species is described from the other's point of view sounds so alien and familiar at the same time. It has to be difficult to maintain a friendship with what all instincts are technically saying from Nick's point of view is FOOD, and you've portrayed it very realistically. Thanks for writing this story!
Owen Grady is hot chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Omfg these are SO long! But it gives me more to read lol.