Reviews for The Dragon and the Hawke
kalipendragon chapter 63 . 11/19
This is probably my favorite crossover that I've read of the ASOIAF universe so it really sucks knowing it probably won't ever be finished. Still, it was a joy to read!
Lorkhan chapter 63 . 1/16
Sorry for asking in comments, but you disabled PMing. Do you intend to continue this story?
kenbre chapter 63 . 5/13/2019
This is a really great story do you plan on continuing it
Johannes293 chapter 63 . 2/2/2019
Dragon Age Universe is already op as hell compared to GoT and you went and made Hawke even more powerful?It's no longer GoT. It's a one sided curb stomp,you might as well have sent Thanos .It's excellently written and fun to read but disappointing none the well.
Avathar chapter 63 . 1/10/2019
This is a great story you've written a brilliant Hawke and I love the effect she's had on the world. I hope you continue this your a great writer and I really want to read the end of the story.
MeiyoX chapter 22 . 11/30/2018
Looking forward on your take of the last season.

People complaining about the lack of updates should realize that the author is waiting for the last season.
Exzyne chapter 63 . 10/19/2018
Great story, sad to see that it haven’t received an update for a year. The nature of Marian’s growing powers and how her mere existence influences the world is interesting to read about.
Blackholelord chapter 62 . 10/8/2018
I got to ask, when you are you going to update? Because from what I see here, you are nearly complete. The battle with the White Walkers are there, there would be a big battle, as Marian and the dragons unleash a devastation of fire upon the undead. After it would be deal with the Mad Queen in the south. And an aftermath part. The only thing I can think that is taking your time is you are waiting for the final season to be complete.
Only Balgony chapter 11 . 9/5/2018
Me: Hmm? What’s this! Someone ruining my ship! None of that!
*changes GOT Missandei to asoiaf Missandei*
Marian: AHHHHHH!
Loving this
AstroKitty chapter 63 . 6/23/2018
So I was kinda hoping Marian would turn into a dragon by now, like Flemeth does. But I guess maybe you have that magic exclusive to Flemeth and Morrigan? Oh well. Anyway this story is amazing and I hope to read more soon!
Waka Metalbelly chapter 9 . 6/10/2018
Damn good story. One of the better GOT X-Overs I've seen actually. That said, you seem to have a slight issue with Capitalization.
Deanfang chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Hawk is just so used to weird magic shit by now that she's barely even fazed.
AloofEyeball chapter 39 . 3/3/2018
This is a blast so far. Marian is crazy-powerful but is more interested in a pleasant life than controlling or breaking the world. It's actually rather reminiscent of some super!Harry stories I've read (Make A Wish, for example), or Projected Denial, or Taylor Varga to a lesser degree.
Tharl chapter 2 . 1/30/2018
Just found this fic and oh my goodness, you write the best dragon perspective I have ever seen.
DarkChampion chapter 63 . 12/6/2017
Golly I enjoy this story. A true gem in the crossover category.