Reviews for Without a Trace
TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias chapter 5 . 12/23/2022
Very well put together story. Harry and Ginny's life experiences are interesting, and it's good to see people working on their issues.
Rome4 chapter 5 . 10/28/2022
I absolutely love this.
I am just starting to read Harry Potter fanfiction. I've read one other 3 chapter story, and Manacled by SenLinYu. It's definitely a story for Mature readers but it is fantastic.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Vercalos chapter 5 . 9/3/2022
I enjoyed this little fic. I don't read a lot of interpersonal drama but this was neat. I'm a little surprised you killed off Teddy too, though.
DerekB74 chapter 5 . 8/22/2022
I've read so many fics that paint Hermione as someone who can do absolutely no wrong while simultaneously dragging Molly through the mud. It's a nice change of pace for it to be the other way around for once. Also, I love the sharing birthdays touch! I share mine with my son and while it's been a bit of an adjustment, it'd definitely cool. I really enjoyed this fic!
HedwigTwiggy chapter 5 . 8/16/2022
I absolutely loved it! Truly one of the best stories I've ever read!
Mewpagano chapter 5 . 5/13/2022
So wonderfulL!
Arrowkid21 chapter 5 . 3/27/2022
This was so great! I don't typically like AU but this was well done
BadassGinny1411 chapter 5 . 3/26/2022
Such an awesome story!I never liked Hermione and never will even though Ron is one of my favorite characters. Excellent response to "The love-potion theory", it doesn't even make sense. I also like how Bill and Fleur always stood by Harry and Ginny. Overall, one of the best stories I've ever read. You really are a great author.
Hot48cricket1 chapter 4 . 12/26/2021
Hermione recalled something Bill had said the previous evening. He'd asked why she so readily forgave Ron for his actions under the influence of a Horcrux when he'd been seventeen and well aware of what the locket was, but she couldn't forgive Ginny when she'd been eleven years old and completely unaware of the diary's true nature.
DUH - because granger is a bitch who was jealous
Hot48cricket1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2021
Bitchy bossy thinks she knows it all just took over Harry’s house - hope Harry comes back and kicks them out and charges them back rent!
mumphie chapter 5 . 11/25/2021
Loved this story!
owl3764 chapter 5 . 11/9/2021
Very nice story.
Kaylen.b4444 chapter 5 . 10/19/2021
I absolutely love this story! I love a good mystery and I’ve never read a HP fanfic like this. I hope you write more!
Alphabets12345 chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
I can't believe I didn't see this story sooner. But honestly, I love this. Always have been a fan of a slight mystery with romance. I secretly do like Ron and Hermione bashing. Never thought much of Percy. And I also like the fact that instead of putting up some kind of famous Aurors (Ron oh I was about to say Harry but Harry isn't there so don't mind this comment of mine)...erm...never mind. And it's ironic that the two auror's best friends were Ginny's ex-boyfriends. But honestly, I'm hooked and have no idea what happens next which I like. I love your stories. Have read a few. You really are an amazing writer. Wouldn't be surprised if you write a real book. Again this was amazing. Love it. Bye.
Wren Truesong chapter 5 . 4/21/2021
Beautifully done and beautifully told; i love how you conduct the investigation and how easy it is to see why actors THOUGHT they were doing right.