Reviews for Without a Trace
horoscorpio chapter 5 . 4/12
3333
Lamorak Korving chapter 5 . 3/8
This was a very good story, and personally, I think Harry treated Hermione correctly. She DID
HURT HIM by plotting against him with Ron, and deserved what she got.
Lamorak Korving chapter 4 . 3/8
HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, you have simply GOT to stop thinking that YOU ALONE know what is
best for everyone, ESPECIALLY HARRY POTTER. You are EXTREMELY NARROW-MINDED AND
JUDGEMENTAL, ALWAYS BELIEVING YOUR WAY is also the BEST WAY, when in many cases it IS NOT.
RON WEASLEY, you are a lazy, good-for-nothing traitor who continually lets Harry down when
he feels like it. How the hell you became an Auror I will never know.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 3/8
I happen to know that Lavenham is a real town, thank you very much! Unlike Ronald and
Percy Weasley,who are both idiotic Gryffindors, I am a highly intelligent and creative
Ravenclaw, and definitely not an idiot!
Craven Star chapter 2 . 3/8
REALLY, HERMIONE! You may not like Ginny Weasley, but that's no reason to hate her. Ron is a poor
choice for a husband, and if you don't dump him, you'll regret it, since he only looks out for
himself. Ginny likes Harry and he likes her, and it ISN'T because of love potions. You can't accept
this because in your tiny mind, HERMIONE GRANGER IS NEVER WRONG. Well, let me point out the
times you WERE wrong. 1st Year: Setting Snape's robes on fire because you believed he was
jinxing Harry's broom. WRONG! Quirrell was doing the jinxing, Snape was fighting it. 3rd
Year: You stole Harry's Firebolt, convinced it was cursed. YOU WERE WRONG! 4th Year: You
believed Harry entered himself into the Tri-Wizard Tournament. WRONG! It was Death Eater Barty
Crouch Junior. Not so smart, are you?
Craven Star chapter 1 . 3/8
HERMIONE GRANGER, FOR A GIRL WHO IS SAID TO BE THE SMARTEST WITCH SINCE ROWENA
RAVENCLAW, YOU ARE AMAZINGLY STUPID SOMETIMES! You should NOT have accused Ginny
Weasley of dosing Harry Potter with love potions WITHOUT cast-iron PROOF. Proof you do NOT
HAVE. But then again, you are a spiteful cow.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2023
James and Molly evans. How original. NOT
Hinnyfangirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2023
Such an interesting story.. I can't believe I didn't know about it.. It has a very realistic take on the qualities of everyone... Ron can be very thick head in his jealousy... Hermione in her know it all element would behave exactly like that.. Like she would know better how others must be feeling & should be feeling.. It was shown in books several times too... Very interesting
Miss Millie chapter 5 . 5/2/2023
Hello,
Rereading your story for the 5th time, it's still one of my favorites! I loved hearing what they did to the house and gardens it mad me fell like I was walking in it thanks for the tour!
drew1998 chapter 5 . 3/9/2023
Loved it
Scabbers1957 chapter 5 . 3/1/2023
While I'm not a big Harry /Ginny fan, this was a well done story.
:))
TheFanFictionReviewer-Ursalias chapter 5 . 12/23/2022
Very well put together story. Harry and Ginny's life experiences are interesting, and it's good to see people working on their issues.
Rome4 chapter 5 . 10/28/2022
I absolutely love this.
I am just starting to read Harry Potter fanfiction. I've read one other 3 chapter story, and Manacled by SenLinYu. It's definitely a story for Mature readers but it is fantastic.
Thank you for sharing this story.
Vercalos chapter 5 . 9/3/2022
I enjoyed this little fic. I don't read a lot of interpersonal drama but this was neat. I'm a little surprised you killed off Teddy too, though.
DerekB74 chapter 5 . 8/22/2022
I've read so many fics that paint Hermione as someone who can do absolutely no wrong while simultaneously dragging Molly through the mud. It's a nice change of pace for it to be the other way around for once. Also, I love the sharing birthdays touch! I share mine with my son and while it's been a bit of an adjustment, it'd definitely cool. I really enjoyed this fic!