Reviews for Without a Trace
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Lovely story
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Apologize is a funny word. On one hand it is supposed to admit wrong and ask for forgiveness but on the other hand, it really isn't much. It might help to say I was wrong for . . . and apologize. So much of what is in the Harry Potter canon is I apologize and it is so flat. Hermione's comes across as that and I think it was intentional.

I think that Harry and Ginny were right, as otherwise Hermione would take over little by little with her bossiness.

You did a good job with the investigation too. Who was assigned and how it was done was great. Plus, all of the three individuals were trying to mistreat Harry for different reasons, but going back to right so called school house wrongs is a bit much. Bet family dinners will be interesting and possibly poorly attended.
klipdoctor chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for this lovely short story. You've kept me glued to all 5 chapters. The scenario and the characters were so believable. Thanks.
LATROOPER chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
another great story. keep them coming.
sunsethill chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
The little detail of Hermione and Ron's appropriation of Harry's house and the sheer gall to go about changing it to their preferences was a great illustration of the way they operated. I really enjoyed this, although I don't usually like Harry/Ginny anymore. You managed to write Ginny the way I think Rowling wanted it to be, but didn't accomplish.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Thank u so much for writing such a beautiful and different story and sharing with us
Hope the best for u
sunsethill chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
I actually find this scenario much more believable given what happened in the HP canon up to the horrible epilogue. I never believed Harry would be allowed to live his life as he wished in the wizarding world and his peace and contentment in this chapter fits his portrayal much better than the epilogue, IMHO. I also quite believe that Ron would be a selfish idiot and want all of Harry's time for himself. I'm not sure why he felt he would get more if Harry was with Luna, but it probably was some combination of thinking Luna is nuts and wouldn't be able to stand up to him and Hermione. Hermione's bossy belief that she knows best and unwillingness to listen to anyone else's opinion also fits with my understanding of her. In canon, though, I got the impression that Ginny was one of the few women that she could stand, but her dislike of Ginny fits in this plot.
Avinash chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Somehow I always suspected that the end of this story is going to be something like this. I can't see canon Harry holding grudge for too long. He was too passive and forgiving in canon. I can't say that I am not disappointed with Ron and Hermione getting of so easily but I understand your reasoning.
I hope you do consider in giving Harry some bac
bone so that he can take a stand for himself in your future stories.
scrappy8 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
great chapter, great job
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Hello,
I love your story, I can't wait for more. You are such a great writer lve read most of your stories! I guess I'll start reading them while I wait for more on this one.
Keep writing!
Thanks for the rides,
MM
azphxbird chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
I have read many of your stories and I thoroughly enjoyed this latest work of art. Keep up the good work, looking forward to reading your next new story.

azphxbird
sunsethill chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Very intriguing beginning. I'm enjoying seeing all the various viewpoints.
Mar91 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
INGLÉS
I hope nevertheless let them get on with their lives in this beautiful house
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Love this and hope for an update soon!
Mommy3 chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
I loved this story! I've never seen a story where Ron and Hermione didn't like Ginny. Your story was realistic as well. Very well written! Thank you so much for writing.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »