Reviews for Without a Trace
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2019
I hope you don't have Harry and Ginny forgiving the bitch granger and bastard ron!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2019
I hope Kingsley fires those 3 idiots! Too bad he can't fire granger bitch or bastard ron!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2019
bastard ron is a jealous prig...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2019
Ron is such a liar! Harry NEVER dated Pavarti! He took her to the yule ball 4th year as he needed a date!

Hermione called Luna "Loony" she never liked her and did not believe her or what was written in the Quibbler!

the bitch and bastard are freeloaders! I hope Harry charges them 8 years of rent! That would serve the two jealous idiots right! about 1500 pounds a month? about 150,000 pounds? I bet the two will claim they can't pay anything!
minxblades chapter 5 . 9/2/2019
This is a great story thank you
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 7/28/2019
He or rather Ginny should throw those jealous twits out of Grimmauld and charge them back rent!
hfjdsfhjhj chapter 5 . 5/10/2019
Hi there
I really enjoy reading your storys.I just wish they were describe the characters so detailed that their actions seem reasonable even if it is not canon.
I think it is very understandable that Harry and Ginny left the wizarding world with all the gossip and mistreatments going on.
Thanks for this little Story.
prachetmakwana13 chapter 5 . 3/25/2019
Great story
Hermione really needs to be put in place at times - annoying know-it-all
The less said about Ron the better
Idiot hardly ever uses his brain and often acts as if he doesn't possess one
cas6039 chapter 3 . 2/1/2019
Well done, using the medieval towns in Suffolk as the background to the story! I know some of these places, as I used to live there, back in the 80's & 90's, and I could picture the Priory (I think I've seen it!) But it helped to make the rest of the story believable, as I am NOT a Hinny shipper, but you made it work. Again, well done!
zachdabossss chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
Amazing story, but I have some constructive criticism. I’ve noticed a recurring theme, where you make Hermione and/or Ron out to be these mini satins, and then at the end it’s just forgive and forget. The world ain’t like that, where you say sorry and it’s fine again. Grudges are a thing. Also, remember that Harry sucks at and hates talking to people, and Ron doesn’t apologize no matter what.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
Loved the story!
hufflepuffiesten chapter 5 . 12/15/2018
Interesting story. I feel Ginny is under appreciated especially in the movies. She and Harry truly belong together.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Very good.
coki83 chapter 5 . 7/16/2018
I really enjoyed this fic. It's different to a lot of the one's I have read previously. I found it really interesting how you have taken cannon elements of their personalities and run with an idea, it's helped to make it that more believable that this could happen between those characters. The way you have built the story is well done too, it definitely keeps you guessing and reading. Well done, keep writing xox
anahita200475 chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Hermoine bashhing. No one does that. And they especially dont make a hinny along with it. I am in love with the story.
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »