Reviews for No Explanation Required
MargaritaS chapter 63 . 10/25/2017
awww, lovely story :)
guest jasmine chapter 63 . 7/20/2016
I reread this story again. It brought tears to my eyes. Quintis did good.
Guest chapter 63 . 4/29/2016
I have loved every second of this story
Guest chapter 63 . 4/23/2016
I really enjoyed this fanfic! You are a very talented writer :D I normally hate reading fics which are longer than one shots and/or have children in them but this was an exception.
waigefanlm chapter 63 . 4/23/2016
Thanks for writing this collection! I have enjoyed it even though I ship Waige!
guest jasmine chapter 63 . 4/23/2016
Beautiful ending. Thank you.
tmtcltb chapter 63 . 4/23/2016
This was a perfect ending! I love that you jumped forward a few years each time. Each part was still so true to the characters we have come to know and love. I can totally imagine Nessa and Kieran being the children that Toby and Happy will have. Bravo to you for providing this wonderful collection stories. I look forward to reading other stories in the future.
Kat chapter 63 . 4/23/2016
I love this story. Thank you so much for writing it! 3
ScorpionCyclone chapter 63 . 4/23/2016
A descendant of Quintis and a descendent of Waige. Their nickname should be Wintis. ;)

I love the story, and I've read every chapter. I'm kind of upset that it's over, but it had a really good ending.

Your a really good writer
tmtcltb chapter 62 . 4/20/2016
Another wonderful chapter. I love the names that you picked for Toby and Happy's children. Nessa is adorable. The entire chapter was such a wonderful combination of sweet family moments but still keeping the caustic spark that makes Happy and Toby unique. Well done!
tmtcltb chapter 61 . 4/9/2016
Great job! I really like the way you are having the Quinn Curtis family play out. Nessa is such a mini Happy and is adorable. And Toby and Happy have obviously settled into a good rhythm together.
tmtcltb chapter 60 . 4/7/2016
This was a nice addition to the story. Well done!
iiMuffinsaur chapter 60 . 4/7/2016
Will Nessa be a genius?
catchmeinwonderland chapter 59 . 4/5/2016
maybe do a chapter for the first time Nessa gets sick? maybe while Happy is on a case so that Nessa and Toby can have some bonding time? or maybe a nightmare? I don't know I'm a sucker for those fics and this one is just amazing.
tmtcltb chapter 59 . 4/5/2016
Cute glimpse into the everyday life of Toby, Happy and Nessa.