Reviews for A Past Erased
TheEmpressJai chapter 9 . 7/6
I was going to review after all my favorite chapters but since this is complete I waited until the end. I loved it! It was so worth the read! I'm going to check out your other stories now since this was your first Dramione and they only get better each time! Good work!
unofivesix chapter 1 . 5/28
Despite Hermione's tend to rush for trouble, I really love the whole story plot and this draco... ooh and dont forget the grotto hideout. really really really love this story. kudos for you
TheseLittleWonders chapter 8 . 5/27
I really liked Draco's speech here about the evolution of his feelings towards Hermione beginning with irritation/confusion and competition to intrigue/curiosity to attraction and friendship. I can absolutely believe it to be canon.
S. Wright chapter 7 . 4/27
This is a good story but Hermione is a bit dim. This constant running into dangerous situations and suicidal tendencies is just dumb.
Seriously, she's been tortured and cut up, but she jumping up and trying to fight? Is she high? What is wrong with this picture?
Anyway, this is a good story but Hermione is odd and strangely superhuman but I am pushing onwards.
surani.mabe chapter 9 . 4/23
Really lovely, thanks!
Simply amazing!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh shit that went from 0-100 real quick. Great chapter !
mrs.haloona chapter 9 . 4/8
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 4/8
omg .that was heart rending when he oblivated her memories of him but she fought to hold on. I literally had tears in my eyes !
Brilliant story! I actually wish it were longer but at the same time I enjoyed the pacing. :) I'm always a sucker for pro-Slytherin fics and I really liked the characterizations too.
Jmolson chapter 1 . 3/12
take away the hurt from her...poor boy doesn't realize the hurt it will cause
Absolutely fantastic story. I loved it, I am so happy Hermione and Draco picked the choices that made their happy ending. I really enjoyed the journey you had the Slytherinz take to defect. Thank you for writing it!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 9 . 3/9
Well done. Well done. Excellent plot, crazy action. A good read!
Dramione24601 chapter 9 . 2/18
SO MUCH AWESOMENESS
Dulce Muerte chapter 9 . 2/1
Such a beautiful story, well written