Reviews for A Past Erased
erRONEYous chapter 9 . 6/13
Thank you very much for this wonderful read. It was splendid! Thank you for sharing your stories with us.!
Love it!
ZonkosClerk chapter 9 . 4/27
I read this entire story today while sick. I enjoyed it! And a plot that I hadn't seen yet. Woo!
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 4/27
he always called her Princess! I guess since they admitted and accepted their feeling now, Hermione is okay with this endearing name. ohh god! Hermione is so bold with her desire in this story. If Hermione was not persistent, they would not be where they were right now.
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 4/27
they won the war. wow, so Lucius is not that evil at all in this story.
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 4/27
oops! she remembered. ohh Draco! your punishment is coming!
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 4/27
yep, this is Granger's fault. I blamed her on this one.
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 4/26
So is Ron and Hermione a couple? Well Hermione started dreaming about their time together . And yes, they kissed, I hope this will bring back the memory fast enough
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 4/26
Hermione started to recognize his smell now. Hope she remembered their relationship soon.
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 4/26
Oh Blasise, Theo, Daphne and Draco became defect. And Hermione forgot everything about her and Draco.
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 4/26
There, Hermione confessed her love for Draco, but to have Draco obliviate her. Ohhh. And now the war is coming to light
Awww, love how Pansy joined the fold...eventually. I worry about Astoria, though. Great story!
Ok, I'll buy that, for the most part. Hermione had NOTHING to regret or apologize for because he did betray her, but I do like how he apologized and explained, even if he was a coward and didn't do so until it was too late.
Why sure, Draco, during a rescue mission where time is absolutely of the utmost important is always the PERFECT time to pull a grand inquisition on someone who's mostly dead from torture and pain. Sure. Best time ever.

Fucking cowardly moron.

I'm suspecting they have a lot to discuss including how his little friends kept the brain rape secret from her, too. I wouldn't blame her if she never truly trusted any of them again. It would only be logical.

Oh, bai Tom!
So of course Hermione has to be tortured by Bella in this story. I mean, everything else was changed but for some reason that will never make sense to me the Hermine-Gets-Tortured-Over-And-Over-And-Over-And-Over trope is, like, a required component of every single Draco/Hermione story ever. I mean, just because everything else - everything else - has been changed is no reason to skip the require Hermione Abuse, right?

Ugh.

Glad she remembered even though it could have been brought about by literally any other means ever and in no way required the use of the tired old Hermine-Gets-Tortured-Over-And-Over-And-Over-And-Over trope.

*sigh*

Hate Draco didn't grow a set of sane balls and just tell her himself. Such a fucking coward.