Reviews for A Past Erased
Fluff makes the world go round!
I get Draco s need to protect . . . But it's kind of annoying. I'm glad the battle's over, just for that.
The drama! Oh, the drama! I'm surprised I managed to type this much, I'm so excited - onto the next chapter.
Wow! I got so absorbed in the story, I didn't even realise that it was one chapter, until I got to the end. Great beginning chapter.
MotekElm chapter 9 . 10/11
nice take on the themes of War AU, obliviated 6th yr relationship, and Order Draco. plenty of Angst and frustrated sexual buildup with romantic HEA
Skyeline chapter 9 . 10/8
loved the story. such a fun prompt and you did a wonderful job. the angst was so painful, I loved it. my smallest suggestion is having someone do another edit on it, both for grammar and HP fact checking (apart from the ooc stuff, obviously). keep writing stories, I'll check into what else you've written. thanks!
rainsrabble chapter 3 . 9/29
Anti-Hero's are sexy af, Hermione doesn't stand a chance...lol. I love how suspicious and rude everyone is to these guys. They come bearing the injured and don't even get the benefit of the doubt from Molly Weasley. Shows how dark everything has gone. Very authentic. The group, plotting to go against orders once again, delicious. Very nice chapter. I especially liked Hermione's inner thoughts and her spiteful scorgify...lol.
rainsrabble chapter 2 . 9/22
I liked seeing Hermione chafe against the restrictions of the "adults" and finally get fed up. Sometimes people forget that she is a free agent and has and will work alone if she needs to. I especially liked when she suddenly decided that arguing was over and "cooperating" was the best way to go her own way. I absolutely loved the way the boys pretended to be so brutal and awful just to get Crabbe to turn his back and then they revealed they have been working from the inside. One of the things about Voldemort's rule that doomed him to fail is he really didn't understand that there were lines even bad guys won't cross. He consonantly was forcing more and more bad from his group without balancing it out. You've done a really nice job of portraying that atmosphere of excessive oppression here. These kids are not die hard fanatics, they were brainwashed. So of course when conditions become morally unacceptable they are going to do the HUMAN thing. Very lovely. I also love the Slytherin deck stacking that Draco and the others have been doing. They assume they have to buy their way in the way that their fathers would have required. They don't realize letting Ginny go was probably all the good faith they needed to defect. Shacklebolt is so slimy cannon and I like how you've extended that here. Having a group of scared kids think they have to negotiate with a high and higher price simple to escape a madman and defect to the side of the light is just slimy. Very nice chapter. I really liked it a lot. Especially those last couple of lines where Hermione declares her hate for Malfoy and he is pleased that she feels just the way he thinks she ought to.
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 9/21
You did a really nice job weaving cannon with Dramione elements. One of my favorite things is when Hermione notices that Draco is pretty much forced down his path by good guys and bad, no one is reaching out to a KID in trouble.
versatyle chapter 5 . 9/13
I really enjoy your ability to flawlessly execute the build up and anticipation for these characters to be with each other. It adds me really invest into them.
versatyle chapter 4 . 9/12
I love the way you portray Draco. I like him being tall dark and handsome rather than pratty and stupid!
versatyle chapter 3 . 9/12
The sexual undertone is killing me. Another great chapter!
versatyle chapter 1 . 9/12
Oh my god, this is so well worded, you can feel the emotion coming out of their pores! I just can't right now
Rosie00xx chapter 1 . 8/8
Cinnamon toothpaste? Spearmint is what's in the books and I'm fairly certain you can't get cinnamon flavoured toothpaste!
TheEmpressJai chapter 9 . 7/6
I was going to review after all my favorite chapters but since this is complete I waited until the end. I loved it! It was so worth the read! I'm going to check out your other stories now since this was your first Dramione and they only get better each time! Good work!