Reviews for The Journal
cindyy0u chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
THIS WAS SO CUTE!

Keep up the good work! 3
Otakumom2 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
AWWWW... This was an awesome story! All that fuff.3 I've always loved the idea of Haru and Ellie getting together. It was so sweet, and well written too. :)
TAZ0718TWOAOL.COM chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
now that was a great love story you should make a nother one after this one like a seires from this story i love love stories like these keep up the good work peace on the new front tear
mechan13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
wAaH! love the way you write! i think i'm gonna faint! They are just soo cute... I'm impressed on how you can make the characters' attitude the same' very consistent.. (that's my point of view) It's very very FUNNY! and at the same time weird! hehehehe...
MoonlitElegy chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Simply fascinating. A nice flow throughout the chapters, and you hinted quite a bit on their adventures, following event by event.

:] Love the adorable romance in the end too.
kitty chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
so great, i cant even express in words! i was unable to even leave my seat, great job!
RaveLover44 chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Love it! another amazing story! very well written and the last chapter was so touching and fluffy! it made me giggle like the fan girl that I am!
Kakuzu chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Wow...I'm just flabbergasted. This was an absolutely amazing fic, and Elie and Haru together is probably THE best pairing I've come across, I truly loved it. Please, please, keep on writing.
wordlessilence chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
great story man.
Icewind Alchemist chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
This is so sweet...but I could've done without the extensive description about what they were doing!
animedynasty chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
WAH

I TOTALLY LOVED your journal entries for Haru...they seemed so... deep... wow. Awesome fic
Chiki-chan77 chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
OMG! OMG! O-M-G! Wow! I am just stunned! This story is my absolute favorite! Haru x Elie is the best Anime pairing in the world! AND THIS IS THE BEST STORY IN THE WORLD! omg...thank you so much for the story!

email me,

Chiki
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
aww...That was so cute! But...The lime was just...Yeah, not a fan of lime...Or lemon...or citrus or whatever.
Edgewalker00 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005