Reviews for Split Decisions
updateeeeeee pls
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
It sucked sooooooo bad!
Cher44 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
What a crazy story! I loved it really awesome please keep writting it, it's great so far ;-)
S. Smile chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
AH! When when when when WHEN are you updating this? I read it all in one go a few months back and really enjoyed it - and then I could not for the life of me remember how to find it again. Until now! And I'm really glad to have found it again - because I think I'll read it through again. And so - I promise you a better review in a few days' time, but this is a pleased reader's request for MORE! Please update soon!
I.write.what.I.write chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
What are you talking about? you're english's great! I like how you make Helga speak here, where you from anyway?.
bleebloop chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
I haven't finished reading so expect more reviews. But i just couldn't help but answer your question: where are all the HA! fans now days? Well, I was a kid in the 90's. I'm a poor college student who just rediscovered my love of a football shaped headed kid and a mean ass little girl. I always related to Helga hahah. Even have the poetry to prove it (not that it is a good thing).

I wish they would cut the icarly crap and all the other dinky cartoons and finish the fucking hey arnold movie. If we get enough people to bitch, I bet they would continue it. They won't be able to resist getting the money from a generation of kids they thought grew up and forgot.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Such juicy conversations. :) I'm not even sure which of them I liked better. Everyone was very much in character.
PrincessOfHipHop chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
LOL Gerald looking at middle school girls. Love it! D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Great job on the phone conversations. Bob has a point, but he forgets he's the one that made Helga react that way on first place.

Keep the good writing.
soundwave chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
wow thanks for updating this fic i read it last year its great that you decided to con't it tnanks
A Little Rusty chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
here's to hoping you update soon :)
angie93 chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
oh! i can't wait for more XD!
MagicHateBall chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
Looks like I started reading this one just when you were getting to the good part! Nice chapter!

Oh, and I'm not registered or anything, but if you still need a beta I can offer my services. I'm pretty good with catching spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Edward Crane chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
Hehehe. Nice to know Gerald hasn't changed too much. I can't wait to see what Helga's up to next. Keep up the good work. Byt the way, I also use the reply to review function to persoanly thank anyone who reads my stories. I've actually made a couple new friends that way.