Reviews for Split Decisions
ZPD chapter 14 . 6/6
This is a great story! I hope you keep writing this awesomeness. It's purely gold! Thanks for sharing this to us. You're a very talented author, mate! Never stop writing~ :]
liltle chapter 14 . 3/5
I really love Arnold in this. I normally like reading Helga's point-of-views but this is the best Arnold's pov so far. He's so entertaining and very much a teenager as much as Arnold could be. I once read that someone commented he's a boy with a 40-year-old personality. Hehe, I'm glad there's a variety of personalities in and having read this makes me really happy. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I mean the unintended kidnapping was the best Helga-crazed-on-Arnold ever. I find it amusing that instead of being alarmed by the notion, he actually went along with it with his 'I-must-do-the-right-thing' with Helga.

I also liked this Ed guy you introduced. Though he may be sketchy but his personality at least may have gotten the two somewhere. The previous chapter really had me dumbstrucked though. Arnold still not taking the hint just makes me frustrated all over again. I mean, I do see him actually thinking in such a way, if the same situation occurs, which I guess nothing can be done for him. But all in all, that last sentences of him actually considering Gerald's comment on having Stockholm syndrome makes me think that he's really lost it now.

I know that this story may not continue its course but thanks for the ride. It had entertained me a lot so thanks for showing us a piece of your mind with this wonderful story. Love this!
Andthecowgoesmoo chapter 14 . 2/7
I love this story!
But I'm so sad that you haven't updated in six years!i hope you pick it back up someday, it is awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/16/2015
NUHHHH! I WANT MORE DX!
puccaxgaru4eva1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
updateeeeeee pls
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
It sucked sooooooo bad!
Cher44 chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
What a crazy story! I loved it really awesome please keep writting it, it's great so far ;-)
S. Smile chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
AH! When when when when WHEN are you updating this? I read it all in one go a few months back and really enjoyed it - and then I could not for the life of me remember how to find it again. Until now! And I'm really glad to have found it again - because I think I'll read it through again. And so - I promise you a better review in a few days' time, but this is a pleased reader's request for MORE! Please update soon!
I.write.what.I.write chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
What are you talking about? you're english's great! I like how you make Helga speak here, where you from anyway?.
bleebloop chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
I haven't finished reading so expect more reviews. But i just couldn't help but answer your question: where are all the HA! fans now days? Well, I was a kid in the 90's. I'm a poor college student who just rediscovered my love of a football shaped headed kid and a mean ass little girl. I always related to Helga hahah. Even have the poetry to prove it (not that it is a good thing).

I wish they would cut the icarly crap and all the other dinky cartoons and finish the fucking hey arnold movie. If we get enough people to bitch, I bet they would continue it. They won't be able to resist getting the money from a generation of kids they thought grew up and forgot.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
Such juicy conversations. :) I'm not even sure which of them I liked better. Everyone was very much in character.
PrincessOfHipHop chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
LOL Gerald looking at middle school girls. Love it! D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Great job on the phone conversations. Bob has a point, but he forgets he's the one that made Helga react that way on first place.

Keep the good writing.
soundwave chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
wow thanks for updating this fic i read it last year its great that you decided to con't it tnanks
A Little Rusty chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
here's to hoping you update soon :)