Reviews for It
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is so sad yet so simply beautiful! Truly a wonderful take on Goku's time with the only friend he made in captivity.
Holysinner5527 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
your writing is simply beautiful! i love how this is in the birds point of view. i love Goku so almost any fic about him is loved by me. yours is one of my favs.
Lily Avalon chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
That's a pretty cool idea for a POV. Angsty, yeah, but still good! I liked it!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wow! So good! Great job! -
Lady Kai chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Hey bluejay! I've read this fic before but I'm ashamed to say I was too lazy to post a review. Gomen ne! But now that I'm now also an author (albeit a fledgling one), I realize the importance of reviews. Rest assured I will no longer be lazy . It is a very unique and very well-written fic. It's one of those fics that people don't think of writing YET you did!*lady kai beams* Congratz! Hope you write more amazing one-shots like this!Ü
asami chapter 1 . 2/5/2003

That was good. The story from Goku and the little bird is sooo saad. Poor Goku. I like yor version very much. A interesting twist. I just love Goku

He had such a sad past, lonely all alone. Waah, a truly great piece of art.
poignance chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
oh my, this is so sad! i like the way you put this whole story in simple bird's pov. especially like the man-chick thing. Ü aww, so sweet...this reminds me of minekura's stigma, there's a line that goes something like, "a little shot bird fallen to earth"...reminds me of the yellow bird...*nostalgic*
wrinkle chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
it's really one of the good fics i've read in a long time :) thanks for the dedication.
TxT chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Bird was a reincarnated konzen?
Katowisp chapter 1 . 1/12/2003

I really like this story. Nice vignette. Nice twist of POV, too. I like the flow.

I look forward to more of your stuff!
Meat Bun-sama chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Awww... so sweet. Finally, a fic on the poor little bird. Good job! o
Onna chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
sugoi na... i love this! interesting take on goku and bird's interaction.