Reviews for Fate Plays Chess
ddentler21 chapter 14 . 8h
Awesome story so far, thank you for writing this!
arulynx chapter 24 . 11/3
Hey, I really liked reading your story so far! Shiori is quite the cute character and she is really entertaining. I love her interaction with Orochimaru. Thank you for writing this!
Pat.Abreu chapter 24 . 11/2
This story is a goldmine, i'm in love! _
Explanation chapter 24 . 11/1
No no no, guys. To those wondering why Orochimaru did it. It was so give Shiori a warning scare. Because she was babbling about Root before and not being careful about the information she knew, she could've put herself into serious danger if Danzo ever found out. She had quite a loose tongue after the Obito ordeal. So Orochimaru knew that if she didn't keep a tighter lid on her knowledge, she really would wind up dead or worse. Therefore, in order to make her realise her mistakes and the danger she is in, he staged a kidnapping pretty much.

Basically the results were as intended, since Shiori now is scared and aware that she should be more careful. He wasn't going to hurt her. As he said, 'fear was the best teacher'.
lizyeh2000 chapter 24 . 10/31
Thanks for updating! Oh shit orachimaru u ass hole I thought u changed! Screw uuuuuuu
tsukkomi chapter 24 . 10/31
I love your story. Super adorable MC.
bookdragonslayer chapter 24 . 10/31
That pillow fort perfect, my little heart all those cuties wrapped around her finger.
laila789 chapter 24 . 10/31
I didn't quite understand. Did Orochimaru order kidnapping himself or was it Danzo? And what if kidnapping happened to succed? What Orochimaru would do with the girl if it was him who ordered snitching or what would he do when Shiori were brought to Root if it was Danzo?
LateNightOwl chapter 24 . 10/30
Eeeee, stressful chapter, but loved it nonetheless! That last part of the Omake was hilarious btw!
Lady Syndra chapter 24 . 10/30
Classic Orochimaru. Protecting Shiori in his own way. This is perfect~! Thanks very much for the chapter!
Miss Nanami-chan chapter 24 . 10/30
Yay! Another great chapter Author-sama! I'm so happy~

Damn. That's some tough love Orochi-teme... but, she definitely learned.

OhMyPein-Ita-chan is so goddamned ADORABLE! Heheh, Kushina tried to bribe the satan spawn, eh? Did she REALLY think that'd work? Pashaw...

Love it. Love Shi-oni-chan. Wuv you~ HAPPY HALLOWS EVE!

-Nanami
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 24 . 10/30
The female race truly is.
lunamoon531 chapter 24 . 10/30
I like cereal :)
Shiori is kinda obsessed with Orochimaro isn't she? It's cute though and his scene at the end was nice as well, he really does care for her doesn't he? :3

I hope Shiori and Itachi and friends again, they're so adorable and Itachi's woman woes are so cute as well :3 he really looks up to her and Shisui.

I think the story telling scene was great, I hope that we get more of Shiori telling the others stories :)

I wonder what Kushina thought/felt about the kidnapping attempt, she seemed very clingy. It's nice that she cares.

Anyway, fabulous chapter as always. You never fail to make me laugh, cry and smile with every chapter
I hope you have a lovely night,
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Love,

Lunamoon~
Do I sense future seals to make lightsabers? Yes?
Zeru'Xil chapter 11 . 10/30
The hunger intensifies
Now itachi is being absorbed as well