Reviews for Birds in the Rain
wolfieinthesky chapter 9 . 2/22
such a good story 3
DTH chapter 9 . 1/1
Excellent fic! Enjoyed it!
LilyTimbers chapter 9 . 9/27/2020
Wow. Just wow. I can’t believe this fell under my radar until now. You completely destroyed me in the first chapter, only for you to slightly build me and and destroy me several times again up until the end. And what ending! So so sweet and fluffy. I have to admit, things were a bit difficult to follow at times but the payoff for your abstract storytelling was amazing. This was totally unique and well-written from start to finish. And your original song was so lovely! Even though this story is complete, I’m giving it a “follow” so you can have the satisfaction of hitting 100Amazing story, thank you for writing it!
sincerelynudge chapter 9 . 9/18/2020
i literally cannot sing enough praise about this story. this was so beautifully written, so seamless with the transitions and so filled with character that i could visualize each scene in detail without you having to wordspill on the page. and that’s not even touching the incredible psychological mind twist the story went through. completely unpredictable and so amazing, just swap out the titans for some unlicensed OC’s and you could legitimately get this published as a real book. everyone please read this story!
Marvelqueen13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
I... wow. I'm speechless. This is BY FAR the best BBRae story I have EVER read. Wow wow wow. It really was a trip. I'm in awe of your creativity, I really felt like I was watching a movie. Stories like this are my favorite, and I applaud you for turning the formula on its head. Keep doing what you do.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
I don't know why, but this chapter was so captivating. And it wasn't horrifying, just sad/slightly somber. I know you're probably done, but if the rest of the chapters have this tone or feeling to them, I still think I'll like it.
Beautiful Jade chapter 9 . 9/19/2019
WOW. WOW. WOW. I absolutely loved this so much. From beginning to the end, the story was beautiful in every way. I was a bit confused before I realized it was all a Dream, however, I definitely plan on re-reading. I feel like the angst is what made the story so beautiful. Everything was raw and full of emotion. I applaud you. This story has immediately became one of my favorites!
PsychicTitan chapter 9 . 8/10/2019
I still can’t believe that you actually wrote that song yourself. If you could make a full version or something like that it would be greatly appreciated.
Avtfol chapter 9 . 8/10/2019
This fanfic was one of the greatest I've ever read.
I didn't realize the whole thing was a dream until the 7th chapter.
It was amazing, made me cry a lot. I enjoyed it with all my heart.
I'm looking forward to more bbrae stories from you.
You are really talented.
This story squeezed my heart but in a good way I guess.
Well, I better go work on my own bbrae story now.
Good luck and a sunny future. ️
Kimagure Bijin chapter 9 . 6/6/2019
This was very interesting, I had a funny feeling that whatever they were living was more a dream than anything else, you really knew how to write it.
I enjoyed reading the whole fic but I enjoyed the ending the most after all that confusion & uncertainty it felt just like an idealistic sunny day... I also loved the memory of Gar's parents dancing, it was beautiful.
I don't know how to say it exactly since english isn't my mother tongue but congratulations on the song (I think thats not how it's supposed to be worded but ok) I wish I could hear it.
ylsen chapter 9 . 6/1/2019
Todo fue una locura. En algunos momentos creí que me había saltado algo... Pero solo era un recuerdo que aparece de la nada. Me ha gustado mucho tu historia. La trama fue genial. La leí en 3 horas... Lo siento. Se que tu te tardaste mucho mas en crearla. Pero la disfruté mucho. Gracias por escribirla. Saludos!
Lifelikelego chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
Finally finished reading this. One of the better BbRae fanfics out there. You write powerful visualization especially with lighting. The only areas I think you could improve on are content between character conversation and incorporation of fluff. I felt that sometimes there was to much content in between what the characters said to each other. And for the fluff I can't really put my finger on what felt wrong, but I suggest reading some of Ava Chanel's stories on this site. She can craft an extremely fluffy scene. Overall I think your an excellent writer and I love your stories, I'm just trying to be constructive one inspiring writer to another.
Lifelikelego chapter 8 . 11/2/2018
Mostly I'm feeling confused. The story is entertaining though and I enjoy your writing style. I hope the next chapter clears things up as I felt like scenes transitioned to quickly in this one and were purposely vague and disorienting. Almost like I was watching Inception.
casperthebutterfly chapter 9 . 7/30/2018
Complete woah moment! I am in absolute awe of how well you crafted this story. All of the intricacies and small details came together perfectly in a way that was so cohesive and clear. You are an excellent writer I am utterly blown away. Thank you for this lovely story

P.S. Thank you so much for not killing off Raven in that last chapter. I was sure she was going to die and my heart would NOT have been able to handle it so much appreciated! It is 5:30 am and I need to sleep now so I will do that since I've read nearly all of your TT fics haha!
casperthebutterfly chapter 8 . 7/30/2018
My mind just exploded. I need time to recuperate. Onto the next chapter so I can get my shit together