Reviews for Clean
cess143 chapter 30 . 9/6
i love you writer. amazing story. love the slowburn dramione.
Bookslover19 chapter 31 . 9/4
off to read "marked" now and I'm so excited. this is just such a huge journey that I'm so grateful to be a part of
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 30 . 8/26
Wow.. I really didn't see Hermione being the one to off Dumbledore! Well, onto the next! Much Love! -daMichi Goddess
senseandsensibility chapter 5 . 8/24
Ok, I know this is an older story and you may not check reviews for it anymore...

BUT OMG IT’S SO GOOD!

I am really liking how well you’ve written the characters and my fingers are crossed for a slow burn.

I’ll review once I’m done, but I just had to let you know how great the story is already!
mi-shell87 chapter 30 . 8/1
OMG what an ending to this story! I had to speed read it at work just so I could find out what happened! I am off for the sequel, but holy shit balls this is a good read! :-)
leamarie1334 chapter 30 . 7/26
this was so so soooo well written! cant wait to start the sequel!
QuitetheSardonic chapter 30 . 7/19
You’ve done it again! I know in the first chapter, your a/n stated that this was your first fic and, after reading your other fics first, it definitely showed. However, as the entire piece continued, I could see you grow as a writer as your sentences were created more beautifully and conversations flowed together. The character development of both Draco and Hermione were done almost flawlessly and I never felt the need to cringe (which I do sometimes when I read Dramione) because something was too cheesy. Both Draco and Hermione were created as these amazing and complex characters by you and I think you did a phenomenal job with this. Thank you for sharing this and for your hard work!
QuitetheSardonic chapter 28 . 7/19
The loyalty and love that Hermione has for Draco has me screaming! Ugh it’s perfect and I can’t leave a long review because I’m too impatient to know what happens next
QuitetheSardonic chapter 27 . 7/19
The confrontation between Draco and Ron mildly surprised me as I didn’t really think Ron would be perceptive enough to catch on. The ending of the chapter was sad, and therefore delicious because I’m a slut for angst, and I’m so curious as to how this would end as there’s only four chapters left.
QuitetheSardonic chapter 25 . 7/19
You’re pulling at heartstrings. Although, I find it odd that at this point I’m their relationship that they’re still referring to one another by their surnames. It is slightly jarring when I’m reading but nonetheless, it doesn’t detract from another amazing chapter.
QuitetheSardonic chapter 22 . 7/19
Oh, the scene where he shared his memories with her was amazing and beautiful. I’ve always favored Hermione for her quiet ruthlessness and her desire to help Draco with that makes me want to squeal.
QuitetheSardonic chapter 21 . 7/19
The end of this chapter was perfect. Hermione has been afraid of hurting Ron’s feelings and i was afraid that she wouldn’t stop him so Draco would hear/see everything.
QuitetheSardonic chapter 20 . 7/19
I’m digging the Hermione and Snape dynamic and how he’s helping her out here and there. I feel so hard for Hermione rn and how she’s missing Draco and is worried. Six days can be eternity.
QuitetheSardonic chapter 19 . 7/19
Aw, Hermione. I can def relate. How awful it must have been to see someone that you MIGHT love almost die.
QuitetheSardonic chapter 18 . 7/19
I always hated that scene in the original HBP but with Hermione in the mix, I slightly resent Harry for being so rash.
1,846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »