Reviews for Clean
evergreenstreets chapter 30 . 10/9
finished this last night but i had to comment after finishing marked today. how are you so brilliant? i wish i had amnesia so i could reread every single story of yours.
BasicBadWitch chapter 23 . 9/11
I can hear Alan Rickman in my head when I read this.
Yana chapter 1 . 9/5
Hello from Ukraine! May I have your permission to translate this work, please?
Aly chapter 14 . 8/17
Okay, wow. This chapter was so brilliant! I know too much dialogue isn't my thing. But it was executed beautifully in this chapter! I love how you made all 7 days about just them. They talked about their personal lives together, being completely vulnerable with each other. Truly shows your talent for writing. Their relationship and respect for one another really builds and builds here. Great work.
(I know I'm SEVERAL years too late but maybe you'll see these reviews!)
Aly chapter 10 . 8/17
I love this rendition of Dramione. You are really keeping in line with the original story, which is nice. And it definitely is a slow burn, which I don't mind because it just continues to build up that growing tension that you know is coming, until it finally bubbles to the surface.
My only complaint is that there is far too much dialogue for my liking.
Mari chapter 1 . 7/8
Hello, can I translate your story into Georgian?
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 27 . 7/6
Wow. This story has pushed me towards sympathizing with Ron more than any other story in the Draco/Hermione universe I’ve never read of such a hypocritical and GASLIGHTING Hermione in any other story such as thing one. She lies with every breath and it’s astonishing how she can think that she’s Harry and Ron’s friend when she’s such a backstabbing liar. With friends like Hermione Granger who needs Draco Malfoys?
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 17 . 7/5
I’m disappointed. I would have much preferred that Hermione win. The “mudblood” against the “pureblood”. It would have bruised HIS ego instead of hers since it’s not fair that she lost. Is there any way you can make a mini chapter for this story in which she wins? Because it feels so wrong that Malfoy, who bullied her for so many years for being less than him, should win.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 2 . 7/3
Oooooh! All that teenage hormonal tension is so good! Especially since they don’t realize it. It’s simply there because they both like challenges and unconsciously want what they can’t have. Story is good so far!
angelinaskuch chapter 1 . 6/5
Hello. I am a translator from Ukraine. I really want to translate this incredible story into Ukrainian. I ask your permission, author, for translation
Maedraco chapter 31 . 4/30
I loved this story!
Yo. This was awesome. Kudos! 3
Amazing and beautiful, will definitely read this again and can't wait to read the sequel.
hannah chapter 11 . 4/16
slow burn honestly. just make them do it already arg
great writing though
DJArla chapter 30 . 1/13
This turned out not to be at all what I was expecting. I came into this story expecting a fluffy, smutty Dramione fic but you turned it into so much more than that. I am truly amazing at your gift for writing and can’t wait to continue reading your other stories
2,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »