Reviews for Clean
Lisamalvina chapter 31 . 7/17
Wow, that was amazing! Thank you so much for writing this!
selene lizt chapter 1 . 7/9
i wish this fic have Nottpott
yoyodonnapinciotti chapter 1 . 7/8
Nothing I read on this sight will ever be as good as this story was
vickety chapter 22 . 7/3
I am reading this again. It is such a skillfully-woven tale. At this point her decision seems unquestionable. Wow. You really are a fabulous writer.
sunshinealeia chapter 30 . 7/3
HOLY SHIT incredible. just... wowowow
sunshinealeia chapter 14 . 7/1
this chapter is perfection
m chapter 13 . 6/29
This is fantastic. I got distracted smashing next at the end of every chapter. I’m gonna go back because so much to make garbled noises of joy and gratitude about. But right now I gotta know. Thank you!
m chapter 3 . 6/28
Hermonie’s thought processes are an absolute treat. And Harry’s obsession and her attitude towards it. Love it. Thank you.
m chapter 3 . 6/28
m chapter 2 . 6/28
Really enjoy the dual perspectives.
Your descrptions of the nightmare, uugggh. So much depth in this, I’m adoring it.
m chapter 1 . 6/28
What a delight.
Love the interactions, love the details. Oneards! (And thank you)
pasadisu chapter 10 . 6/9
AHHHHHHH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

your hottie hot hot scenes in this story always remind me of the ones in ride or die. they're good, yes, but you can just see the shift in writing style - perhaps it is due to time or perhaps it is due to the story type, but you can just seeeeeeee the crazy rise in skill level, i think, that you do have images and metaphors and inner thoughts in this, but it just overflows so prettily in ride or die and that it really makes the scene. i always enjoy your stories and writing style, but i also really appreciate seeing the change from this story to your others, and the fact that you were amazing here and you still find ways to push forward and hone your skill even further.
pasadisu chapter 9 . 6/9
thoughts from the last chapter that i didn't get to post:
1. i love theo. i always love theo in every freakkin story.
2. that was a nice little twist and trick, with talk about the gryffindor couple - first you think hermione and ron, and then with ginny and harry you think okay, so it's them, and THEN BAM it's actually ron and lavender. that was a really nice surprise and i appreciated the fun it brought.
3. THE END. with draco in teh background, watching, mouthing good, and how she picks him out so easily with his previous words echoing in her head. love love love the outro scene.

thoughts from this chapter:
1. badass hermione granger kicking ass gives me lIFE LIKE NO OTHER.
2. smitten draco trying to show off his peacock feathers also LIFE GIVING.
3. theo. theo theo theo. shows up for two seconds and he still he brings so much fun and adoration huehue.
pasadisu chapter 7 . 6/9
this was a really fun chapter too, especially the latter half, starting form where draco finished quidditch practice and everyone was looking at him and he ignored everyone except for hermione, love of his life of COURSE 333. and then the whole teaching lesson, that was clever of hermione, and also i always love seeing people realize that there's a lot of fucking angst to draco huehuehue it makes me happy, watching her slowly put things together as draco talked about compartmentalizing and cutting out a piece of himself, and then the END! LET HER IN DRACO. LET HER IN. LOOOOOVVEEE HER.
pasadisu chapter 6 . 6/9
hhahahaha loved that the potion had to do with her terriblE DECISION MAKING LAST NIGHT.
1,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »