Reviews for All That Glitters Is Gold
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 10/16
Now I will say that I have read this.
And I missed it
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 10/16
I swear I have read this before. Not quite sure if I felt a review
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/9
I've read and loved this so many times that I don't know why I haven't reviewed yet. Anyway, I love this and you're an awesome writer!
To.Olympus.Allonsy chapter 1 . 10/7
God, all of your stories never ceases to amaze me. This one has always been one my favorites. You just master the art creating such a powerful and creative story, even if you're using a generic love story plot. All these twists and turns really kept me captivated and my god all the details you put into their relationship and how you emphasize their strong friendship is just incredible. I aspire to do that. I absolutely love your work!
Gene chapter 1 . 10/1
This was an awesome fanfiction,I loved it!
HehItzMeh chapter 1 . 9/24
Awesome story! :D
booknerdpearl chapter 1 . 9/6
It's beautiful! 3 3
steinybalboa chapter 1 . 8/19
it's awesome it really is, but show Grover some lovehe isn't even in the story and he's Percy's bestfriend
SO CUTE! :)
isadorable chapter 1 . 6/30
awwwww this is so cute! great story
Shit this be some heavy but damn awesome fic woahhhhhhhhh I love it so much that slow burn was so well done omg
This was a really good story. I like the creative side you took where there isn't really anything to hint that they are demigods, which brings a new kind of light to Percy Jackson. I just wanted to say good job and Percabeth rules!
Forex chapter 1 . 2/4
your stories are great, love em
tex chapter 1 . 1/4
this is adorable :)
hproxx1999 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I don't know how many times i've read this. Someone really needs to make this into a movie. Ughhh i love this so much