Reviews for Fireside Camping
Dreadwing216 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
(Sighs) Ryan Choi and Galaxina, just to let you both know, that I am deeply and dreadfully sorry for my heavy criticism for when I first read this. I am not always like this when it comes to stories, because I just love the way that they are written by many fans of different tv shows, movies, games, etc. But when I sometimes read stories that might have very uncomfortable moments or strange activities in them, that is when I start to become slightly different in my opinions. I might be British, but that doesn't mean that I should poke my head into different stories and see that they have those strange moments, and just write silly/stupid reviews. I also DON'T always advise people to quit while they have the chance, because I am not always that kind of person, because I would rather be kind and caring to everyone in the world.

I do hope this forgiveness review will show you guys that I am deeply sorry and that I am not a bad person.

Sincerely,
Dreadwing216
Galaxina chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
I'm currently in the middle of something, so I couldn't sign in.

You accidentally posted chapter two in chapter four, btw. I've made that mistake once before, it's nothing to be ashamed about.

This is over all...strange. And the plot seems a little off beat. But I see potential with this fic, so keep going! Don't give up! Keep writing and see where it takes you!

Mr or Miss Dreadwing? I usually agree with the things you review on, but telling someone to give up on a story is disgraceful, and horrible of you to say. It hurts the authors motivation to do better if you say things like that. I kindly suggest that you give proper criticism instead, or to please shut your mouth and move on to a story better suited for you.

Keep up the good work!

-GTS
i1i1wow chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
For chapter 4, you accidentally put chapter 2. As a word of constructive criticism, I don't see a lot of things that make me chuckle. Keep on writing! Also, do you have a plot? Right now, it isn't very visible...
Dreadwing216 chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
I just went though the third chapter, and I think that it was really creepy. Seriously, I think you should stop writing this story, while you have the chance, before it is too late.