Reviews for Protection and Perversity
Catz9910 chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
Omg this is soooooo good I can't stop reading it. And what a cliff hanger! Please post again soon
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
Just so you know, I really love this story. I've seen it in the Jily list whenever I've looked stories up, but I never got around to reading it, and I'm really glad that I did. You're a great writer, and people do care when you update. I love seeing that you've updated, because this story is amazing.
Jake Crepeau chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
It was actually very well done. Lily's reactions were totally believable...including the initial fright when she thought someone had broken into the house.
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
Okay, silly question time. I know "bc" is "because," but what's "lbr"? Sorry, but never having owned a cellphone, I haven't learned much in the way of text-speak. None of the people I exchange e-mails with ever use it in their messages.

And yes, this chapter was a very nice contrast to the previous one. I especially like the subtle, subconscious cues that Lily's feelings about James are starting to change.

Oh, just one thing. Was anybody outside the Middle East eating hummus back in the 1970s? I never even heard of the stuff until the 1990s, when it first started to become popular here.

- Jake
MaraudingMuggle chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
I know exactly how you feel with the college readiness thing. Senior year is definitely rough. I'm glad you're not abandoning haha. Have a great week and I hope that things get easier soon!
Booooks chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
This story is sooooo good that I will never abandon it. From a writers prospective, I can definitely see where you are coming from with the whole getting from point a to point b. It has happened to me with a story I am currently writing. So again, don't worry about it because I will stick with this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
Loved this. You did the petunia confrontation so differently and I really loved James here. Very sweet but still himself with the mischief and mayhem
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Yay update! I know you said this was a set up chapter but it still felt busy (in a good way). Excited to see where all these new things go. Hope their plan doesn't go TOO badly XD
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Thanks for the a/n update! Sorry about your computer! Excited to see what you've written but don't stress. We will be here :)
jennyangelamj chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Its ok! You are worth the wait!
Jennyangelamj chapter 5 . 2/25/2016
Oh I loved it! Had me worried for a moment. But I think Lily is 100% in love now.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
This was absolutely your best chapter yet! I loved this so much. While it is a "tropey" situation you handled it differently than usual and I thought it was great. I really love how you are developing their friendship and slowly having them trust each other with their secrets. Can't wait for another chapter. This story is just getting better as you go!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Loved the scene with Lily and Fleamont it was wonderful. So glad for the update!
ItsMagical chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Hahaha this chapter was really cute! I love the Jily bantering. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
Yay! A new chapter! Very cute. I love the antics between James and Lilly. Great job :)