Reviews for The Fall of Professor Arc
anonymous chapter 14 . 7/25
Please either continue or give it up for adoption this fic simply needs to continue.
What happened to team RVNN? I feel like Pyrrha would now be interested in Jaune to a lesser extent.
EvilMagicman chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Coffee-chan is BEST GIRL
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
I would love to see a continuation, so good job setting this up!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
I suspected a Schnee wouldn't be above such nonsense, but I expected it would be Weiss. Winter makes a lot more sense, though.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
I looooovve the dramatic irony. I love it!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
The irony is great! And for a fic largely about romance-based humor, this chapter has a surprisingly huge amount of feels. I love that Jaune can rely on his friends even though he's just met them, and he is a good person at heart, so without the backstory, he'd definitely stand up to Roman. It's also good that Yang was there with him, because unfortunately, Jaune is also hopelessly incompetent at this point. And speaking of Yang, I love that what gets her going is Jaune standing up for Ruby (and the rest of his friends, although that's probably not as important.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Oooh, is this canon Jaune? No wait, then he'd recognize them, it's just Jaune with amnesia to before his deception.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
A great line: "People far more capable than he trusted, respected, even looked up to him." That's always been one of the best parts of Professor Arc, and I'm sure this story will be worthy of it. I love how your gift-fic starts with the main character apparently dying.
NHarem Foreva chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
So has anyone taken up a continuation of this? If so, please let us know.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
trolololololol hohohohoooooooo trolololololLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLO TROLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOOOOOLOLLOLOLOLOLO YEEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYE TROLOLOL
!
Anon E. Moose chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
A nice and sweet ending but also kinda not. I'm ambivalent about how I think about that.
Interestin and funny developments yet no conclusion.

Coeur Al'Aran:
You should know better than to say that! CoeurFool, you are giving people ideas!

I really couldn't resist.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 14 . 9/22/2016
What the fuck! He only remembered the coffee!
GalanthaDreams chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Damn. I am so torn between Yang and Glynda here o.o
Jimmy Neutron chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
SONOFABITCH! This fic is hilarious. A great companion to the original Professor Arc story/ sidestories. So far, it's just so funny. Jaune has no idea that he was so... Corrupt before Beacon, and now he's just a confused, normal Jaune who people expect to fill in the shoes for the "prestigious" Proffesor Jaune, smooth as silk. This Jaune is more open with his feelings, it seems like, and then there's the hilarity that he doesn't like younger girls, and then there's Neo. The story is hilarious so far. Honestly, this could be added to the normal Proffesor arc story, because of how well it follows the original. Good job.