Reviews for The Fall of Professor Arc
FORD B chapter 14 . 9/25
Hilarious ending! And great read!
N2 chapter 14 . 9/7
Have him meet Ren, Nora and Pyrrha.
Talis589 chapter 14 . 5/31
out of everything to remember it had to be coffee-chan
Nyx the Author chapter 14 . 4/23
All hail coffee-chan, the most divine of beings, the anti-grim, the shining light, the condensed caffeine!
dspendragon125 chapter 14 . 2/1
Haha!
ThanksForTheRead chapter 14 . 12/26/2017
Good side story for Professor Arc, all fun and games.
anonymous chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
Please either continue or give it up for adoption this fic simply needs to continue.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2017
What happened to team RVNN? I feel like Pyrrha would now be interested in Jaune to a lesser extent.
EvilMagicman chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Coffee-chan is BEST GIRL
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
I would love to see a continuation, so good job setting this up!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
I suspected a Schnee wouldn't be above such nonsense, but I expected it would be Weiss. Winter makes a lot more sense, though.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
I looooovve the dramatic irony. I love it!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
The irony is great! And for a fic largely about romance-based humor, this chapter has a surprisingly huge amount of feels. I love that Jaune can rely on his friends even though he's just met them, and he is a good person at heart, so without the backstory, he'd definitely stand up to Roman. It's also good that Yang was there with him, because unfortunately, Jaune is also hopelessly incompetent at this point. And speaking of Yang, I love that what gets her going is Jaune standing up for Ruby (and the rest of his friends, although that's probably not as important.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Oooh, is this canon Jaune? No wait, then he'd recognize them, it's just Jaune with amnesia to before his deception.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
A great line: "People far more capable than he trusted, respected, even looked up to him." That's always been one of the best parts of Professor Arc, and I'm sure this story will be worthy of it. I love how your gift-fic starts with the main character apparently dying.