Reviews for Marching On
perfectfiresky chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
Argh, I never thought the A-Team could reduce me to blubbering but you've surely made that happen. I love this story. Red is great. I'm more in love with Murdock than I was before I started reading this. I love how you portray the team dynamics. I just love all of it.

So just a question, will you be continuing this fic? I'm just asking since the last update was last year.
When I Make It Shine chapter 5 . 6/29/2017
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this! I can't wait to read more!
Avid Reader chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Please finish this story! There isn't enough Murdock romance in the world as is and your story is really good!
Chickensrock3 chapter 5 . 2/7/2017
Please! oh please! tell me your going to finish this series! i love murdock and i love your writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
I NEED the last chapter of this like I need oxygen.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Please update...I 3 Murdock!
CinnamonHeart99 chapter 5 . 11/30/2016
This was great! All five chapters were awesome!
Smurficorn chapter 5 . 10/3/2016
HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CRY! You absolutely cannot end this here, please dear god update! I can't live without this being resolved PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS GIVING ME WAY TOO MANY FEELINGS
Dunced Goofball chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Fantastic
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
Ah, parting in such sweet sorrow. Poor Red and Murdock, finally getting to the point of taking a chance on each other, to be torn apart by fate (who is a nasty little cow, most of the time). I'm sure they'll find their way back to each other again, through busted walls, flying tanks and destroyed shipyards if necessary. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Please please please continue this story! I love it so much!
CopperMax chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not crying.
SlaveToBenedictCumberbatch chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
I completely forgot about this story and when I got the notification I nearly jumped with joy! Honestly did not disappoint, I enjoy the longer chapters so /never/ be sorry about that! Keep writing!
HeavensWeatherHellsCompany chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Yay a new chapter! This made my morning! I had a bad night and as soon as I saw your newly posted chapter I cheered up (even the ending made me cry...but I'm okay now). Please update soon...I will wait patiently for it I promise!
THO12120445 chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
this is very good, its good how you've kept to the film story line but have changed it to accommodate the new characters! please update soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »