Reviews for Marching On
SerenitySparrow chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
I just love this story so far! You are an incredible writer and I look forward to every update. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. :)
IloveSam chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
This story is awesome! You write everyone so well and I love your OC,which doesn't happen to me often at all. The tension between them is great, can't wait to see them together! Please update soon!
THO12120445 chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
this is a fantastic story! please update soon!
AFAN chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I want them to be together so badly; they are adorable and awesome!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
I'm really enjoying this series, and hope it continues for several more chapters. I'm up for any Murdock-centric fanfic, but this is one of the best I've read so far. :)
SlaveToBenedictCumberbatch chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
Good Heavens I need more of this! Always update!
JennAizawa chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
OMG,OMG! YEEEEES! You updated!
God onnly knows how happy I Am for that.
I love the way you write, it's incredible, really
I also love Red, she's one of the few OC that I really like and would give anything to meet if they were real.
Well, good job, this chapter was as perfect as the previous ones.
Update as soon as you can! I will be waiting
HeavensWeatherHellsCompany chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Finally another update! I love you story so much! I love the chemistry between Murdock and Red in this chapter, it was amazing! And Red is a badass, totally a great character. Please update soon...but I can wait a few weeks if I have to though.
CopperMax chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
Love love love, please continue!
JennAizawa chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Omg! this is soooooo sweet! I can't wait the next chapter!:3
Prinzessin Mia chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
I absolutely adore this story! I'm so happy I decided to check out this fandom, because you certainly do not disappoint! You write all the characters so well and honestly, if I hadn't seen the movie and show before, I'd have assumed Red was actually a part of the A-Team. I ship her and Murdock so hard, you've no idea. Can't wait for the next chapter!
HeavensWeatherHellsCompany chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Oh my! I love this and your writing. Please update! Please!
Demon of Serenity chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
This is so precious. Dear lord, this is so precious. After a day of feeling bleh and being sick, this literally makes up for it. Well, maybe not *all* of it, but for the most part, it has. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how adorable these two get, because, as I've already said, this is so. Damn. Precious.
~D
AFAN chapter 3 . 1/27/2016
Red is so kickass like Black Widow level man I freakin' love it! And they are so cute! I like the slow beautiful feelings of it all!
LoverOfTheMusic chapter 2 . 1/15/2016