Reviews for The Night Owl
KaitlynB63 chapter 38 . 2/3
do a sequel
Shadowhunterslover-forever chapter 38 . 1/23
Loved the story.,.. if ur on a computer click on my profile and click the beta one if u want me to beta... I would love to do that!
JOSEJ chapter 38 . 1/21
great story
Shadowhunterslover-forever chapter 37 . 1/14
If ur on a computer that is! Like this keep it going don’t rush be descriptive
Shadowhunterslover-forever chapter 37 . 1/14
Hi I would be happy to beta it if u wanted! Check out my profile and click on my beta part
You should use grammar check more often than not. You are struggling to tell the story from inconsistent view points: Clary's and yours. Remember to complete your thoughts. The story barely started and she's already being seated up by people that were never properly introduced. You gave a cursory description of them and that was about it. I didn't form a clear mental picture of who they were or, for that matter, who Clary was prior to the library scene. I had a decent picture of the hallway and library, and much later a good indication her father (and brother) was (are) brutish. Otherwise, not so much. You are rushing to tell the story. Don't rush! Enjoy the telling. Be descriptive!
continue
annr17012 chapter 1 . 1/9
god bless this ff *mwah*
blessedwithMelanin chapter 36 . 1/7
This is a great story considering it’s your first. Much love sis
reemarie36 chapter 36 . 1/5
When is clary gonna go all ‘kissed by the angels’ Bad ass on them?! Or at least seelie and Lilith? Especially Lilith! Lol.
tmitrashtbh chapter 36 . 1/5
Ahhhh, I want them to be okkkkkkk! Poor Jace and Simon! Slimy Seelie and Lilith and Sebastian! Can’t clary just come out and be all super and use her kisses-by-angels-mojo?!I love it sooooo much!
liv2497 chapter 35 . 1/4
its anatomically impossible for horses to throw up
Shadowhunters Fan chapter 35 . 1/3
please update this is an amazing story
blessedwithMelanin chapter 35 . 1/1