Reviews for Dean's Witch
love2dance1992 chapter 2 . 8/25
This is good. I really do hope you update it again!
ContinĂșa con el fic
sbcarri chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Interesting story I like the idea. If she ends up falling for Dean it would be interesting to see a Ron Dean showdown
tammy henson chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
please update soon
Jaden Xiang chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Omg I love the plot/prologue of the story. Please do update more!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Wow the difference between the revision and the first version are like night and day. The writing has greatly improved but I think I might up the stakes with Ron or explain more about her situation by it seems weird for hermione to leave the whole country for Ron being overly possessive and emotionally abusive, I would understand her leaving him but I just don't think in this situation hermione would be afraid enough to leave the country. Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore. Can't wait to read more!
sakura lisel chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Hermione should kick Rons butt. Why the heck did she let him get away with doing that stuff to her? *lol* what happened to the brainiac girl who thought on her feet and could throw a punch hard enough to send the recipient of said punch flying like she did with Malfoy when they were younger? *lol* all she has to do is avoid Rons attempts at hexing her with his wand and attack him like a muggle if she has to. Like get him from behind with a heavy, or sharp, object when his guard is down and start hexing him back once she gets her hands on both their wands while calling the aurors. *lol*

Though WHY are you rewriting this? *pouts* i want the old version back and continued. If you want to do a 'rewrite' couldn't you do the old version AND this version as well instead of completely erasing the version that has Hermione as a secret Hunter raised witch and Bobbys daughter? *lol* i bet THAT Hermione wouldn't let Ron get away with this. In fact, I bet she'd use whatever Hunter fighting skills she knows to kick his butt. *lol*
once upon a galaxy chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Awesome story! please do continue I love the Dean/hermione pairing I have always hated ron he was a terrible character
Aurlia chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Thank you for the update. I loved it, especially Snape's comments!
SlytherinPhoenix31 chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Please continue
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
PLEASE continue
emmcat1908 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This story seams like it will be amazing! I really hope you continue to update it!
Sampdoria chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Thank you so much for the update.
milkysupernova chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Don't be mad at me. I did read good romance with Hermione and Dean before, love that accepting strength and flaws.

Last chapter does make me feel uncomfortable like spell was broken as it can be like Winchesters sorting each other out knowing each's history. It doesn't.

My reason of work up is not about how good tough or pampered love is, I personally believe... in any family, or second, has best moments of chemistry.

I'm not sure of true Ron is. I'm pretty sure Ron would give a damn other than reading how girl's minds works.

I don't think he bring his family in because he's a Brit. :/ Really, bring family in? Please rewrite second chapter. He's a British man don't talk about love life to family because he is like every Harry be convinced after Lovegood's house fiasco.

don't you find it's contradicting that Ron wish not be Xeno and Harry guide him back? I'm pretty sure after that lesson, he will definitely leave Hermione alone as part of character building.

Honestly the only predictable, only sane, is after Ron learn lesson with Harry I am dead sure Ron has real self doubt. This Hermione's love, can be emotional as Ron think of Harry to avoid.

True Ron is to avoid. He did confess his true feeling of saying sorry to Harry. He suddenly bring family in it feels so wrong not building from camp life lesson.
milkysupernova chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
Ron totally lost his ego. Well... I'm not speaking up for him, yes he deserved to learn. My sis never like Ron. And, his flaw does deserved to be sympathetic. Please hear me out. In world, except those villain who did made endless kills, person like Ron who has bad mouth worth to be cherished. Ron in person is greater than Voldemort do worth Weasleys a dime to care. He needs someone to sort him out, Ron cannot be alone in this as he don't mind go through thick and... woe together with Harry.
If this really happening in real life, you can say Weasley in work for fair and impartial, but you can't deny if there is magic of love is most powerful, in every aspects Weasley is worst for love with another low IQ, this end of chapter show how much pessimism and terrible of Ron's life. Is not about losing people. Peer pressure should not taken lightly. We can be unbiased, but also cannot stop loving people who work damn hard not to be like Voldemort that makes them greater for our humanity.

I do know Weasleys family make him cry. You keep on blaming him, like you blame Arthur and Molly give birth to Ronald Weasley.

So stop it. You should let characters act this is difficult decision because neglecting is real sin of human race.