Reviews for Far and Away
Lily1992 chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
I loved the Story it was great D
Aki no Ryu chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
Nice necklace- except, the White Tree of Gondor should be surrounded by 7 stars, not 6. I'm enjoying your story. )
hobo of impending doom chapter 11 . 2/11/2005
about the stuff at the top of the page of chapter 11- YOU LIVE IN IOWA? I DO TOO! we! I'm not alone!
caboriel chapter 26 . 1/27/2005
Hey this is a erally cool story and so romantic! but just one thing, Faramir's eyes are GREY! :D looking forward to reading more now that you're finished!
oltha-heri chapter 34 . 1/26/2005
Wo! Your... DONE. It was good, but now your... your done. It isn't normal. BUT THERE IS A NEW STORY. YAY.
Wenham-Wonderer chapter 33 . 1/15/2005
this is a very good fic. Please write more!
Lirenel chapter 33 . 1/3/2005
Whoo-hoo, an update! Thank you! It's been so long, I feared you weren't going to finish and I think I've reviewed every chapter you've posted, so there was no way to hurry you up! Lovely wedding scene *sigh*. And the morning after the wedding night was very well done, I was very comfortable with it. I hope you write more soon! God bless you in your life.
oltha-heri chapter 33 . 1/3/2005
I have one word for you- MORE
neo chapter 33 . 1/3/2005
Really good story, and you stayed pretty true to the book.

please, please, please post more.
Rebecca chapter 32 . 10/29/2004
Oh, thank you, thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. Especially the last 7 chapters are wonderful. It first I thought that the story was going to be boring because the two (Eowyn and Faramir) knew each other from their dreams. But I learned to love the story the further I read.

The only thing is, that the last chapter is the same like all the others in the E/F stories. Faramir always tells Eowyn of his feelings for her in the same way - "Why do you stay here... two reasons there may be... Do you not love me...". I hoped that you would have written it in an other way, not like all the other stories... the last chapter is always the same in the E/F stories.

But still it is a wonderful story, even the end. It is one of my most favorite E/F stories.

Very good work!

Bye

Rebby (I'm from germay and so it could be possible that I have made some grammatical mistakes in this review... I hope you will forgive me that! Sorry!) :-)

PS: Oh, I have forgotten one thing: Of course, I want one more chapter with their wedding. I would love that! Hope you write it! I would be very happy! Thanks
Tari Faelivrin chapter 32 . 9/11/2004
i'd love tro see an extra chapter with their wedding!
isabella chapter 32 . 9/8/2004
Sweetie, this is without doubt the most beautiful chapter i have ever read, especially the part when faramir got on his knees and the part when he gave eowyn the jewelleries! You oughta write at least 1 more chapter, like wat u said, for their wedding...! Looking forward to it!
Lirenel chapter 32 . 8/29/2004
Here is your number one fan ready to review! Great chapter, you paraphrased the conversation much better than I did. And I love the jewelry Faramir gave Eowyn. *sigh* I want it! I can't believe this story is almost over. You have to write something else afterwards. Update soon!
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 31 . 8/4/2004
This story rocks! FaramirEowyn fluff is my absolute fovorite and I think it's so cute how Merry is like their go between:D btw, the part with Eowyn growing up with Theodred and Eomer is really good...you've really got their relationship down well. you're a great writer!keep writing and i'll keep reading
Lirenel chapter 31 . 8/4/2004
Aw! Great chapter, Merry is quite blunt isn't he? I'm so glad you updated, I've been waiting patiently (if you can call it patiently). Update soon!