Reviews for The Cadence
Naoko Suki chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
I liked it but, it was labeled "Romance"

I didn't see any "Romance" at all. It just seemed like Drama. Good thorough story though!
NekoBP chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
this is my,i do not know, one millionth time reading this particular fan fiction and how i love it so! but to my utter distress, it has not been updated in what seems to me to be eons! your writing style is beautiful and brings your fans much joy! please please update or fill us in! or i will be forced to kill and sacrifice myself in protest! well...perhaps i shall just send evyl pumpernickle muffins to your home to devour you...or not...maybe i will just wait patiently for updates...yeah, that is the choice i will take. take care!
VanRulesFanelia chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
This is the best Wild Arms fic I've ever read. Ever. I just played the game, and couldn't find too many good fics, but I found one I really enjoyed, and that was your other one. I forget what it was called... the one when Jet and Verginia were caved in? Anyways, that and this are so my favorites. Your writing style is beautiful. It made me cry.

Seems like it's been a while since you updated. Really though, it's beautiful.
lorena guerrero chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
nyc! i rili lyk the way you write ur stories! theyre so detailed nd its really very wel writen pls update! i honestly think dat you hav one of the best WA3 stories posted hir on fanfic so update!NOW! hehehe...:D
Kei-kun chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
Just wanted to say nice chapter. Ive also noticed that you havent updated for a while. I hope if your still writing that is, if you'll get the next chapter up soon.
Chaos Eve chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
This is a good fic. You write well and play the characters well. Keep it up.
pnaixrose chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
Wow this story is really good! I love reading this! Please update soon! I hope the romance comes soon!
Candace chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
One thing about your story I have noticed is that you are very consistant in your work. The chapters are full of depth and at the same time very nicly writen. I really enjoy reading about Jets stuggles in the world and how the rest of the group sees him. This is such a great story I hope you continue.
Candace chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
Tsakhi chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
Oh, I love this story so much! I can see it play in my head like a movie! Update soon! Please! I want more and soon! Yuppers!
psychedelic aya chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
I just love the way you write. I honestly wish I could write like you... really... I'm so happy that you updated. Its my exams today and it ends tomorrow, but I wanted to read some fics (and Road Dust, again) and I was delighted to see this! You're really good in writing, and you portray the characters really well. Its as if I'm playing the game itself-no flaws at all in their attitudes here... I hope you continue soon. Really...
A.Mills chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
More please.
Syna chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
This is seriously one of the best WA3 fanfics I've read - well-written, intriguing, and subtle with the romance, which is the way it should be. Good job, and KEEP WRITING DARNIT!
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
It's been... what? Two months since you last updated this? Please update! Soon?

Please?
deletethisreviewplease chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Wow. This is an amazing fic. I love the way you've portrayed Jet. Write more soon! It seems that all the good fic are left unfinished.