Reviews for Your Destiny is Annulled - II: Wild Wasteland
epain chapter 5 . 8/6/2018
This is interesting. Thank you for writing this sequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2017
I'm sorry, but Usagi in this story is ridiculous. Reading her makes me embarrassed for you.
Riniko22 chapter 5 . 2/25/2017
Very funny name change for Akane, does she know what Ranma just stuck her with?
Faraway-R chapter 5 . 2/24/2017
Well that's hilarious! Rainbow Dash is twenty percent better!
i30817 chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
This is... actually fantastic attention to fallout 2 canon.
Ranmachanisme2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
I really like this story on how well you have blended in the grime game with some of the whimsy of Ranma and the magic of Sailor moon. You creation of exhibitionist Ranma-chan was awesome, made the story funny in places while sticking to the grit of wasteland game. Only comment I can make revolves around how the four traveled across the desert. I can see the magic of the sailor scouts maintaining them physically so they do not need to, but Ranma while almost super human would still need water from all that running and heat.
Really like how Ranma-chan is portrayed and over all the story is a must read for anyone. Thank you for creating it and looking forward to the next chapter.
kenbre chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Enjoyed cant wait for more
aliesterus chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I dove in this without reading exactly what the crossover was with... I only checked too see if it was fallout when the words "mutants" first popped up as a conjecture.

I have to say, it's quite a bit more captivating than the prequel, I only read halfway through the other one before boredom forced me away from it. This time around your fic feels more alive.
steamrick chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Sequel, whoo! :)
pizzigri chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Yay! Been waiting forever for this story to be continued! Kudos to you for it. I know I will enjoy this! Best, Franco