Reviews for Lost in the Storm
Petit97 chapter 4 . 8/19/2020
This was just amazing. He is her home 3
AAAAAAAAAAA
Petit97 chapter 3 . 8/19/2020
It was the "king of healthy coping mechanisms" to me.
Petit97 chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
I love a vulnerable Hotch around Emily.

Thank you for that.
Petit97 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
I have no words cause I gotta rush to the next chapter.

Great writing, as always.
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Ah! Please tell me Hotch is going to be ok
CMPerry chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hi, this is a reply to the guest below. I would have liked to reply to you by PM but I’ll just leave this here and hope you see it! Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate the feedback. I totally agree that this fic was very quick to the punch with regards to the case, but my focus was mainly on the Hotch/Prentiss dynamic here, and I believe that sometimes the BAU are called in to help profile and catch a known killer, not always to identify him. In some of my other CM fics like Fox Trap I do spend a lot more time on the case, although I have found from experience that an in-depth and accurate description of the case can often drive some readers away. Personally, I love it, but like I said, the case was mostly a vehicle in this fic to drive the romantic storyline. As for the weather conditions, I’ve been on some pretty shaky flights in my time, but you’re right, chances are the airlines wouldn’t fly if the weather were too bad, like it is in chapter 2. As for the death toll, again you make a great point, although they are split between two states, 6 in Nebraska and 5 in South Dakota, but like you say even 6 deaths should have been enough for the cops to call the FBI. Maybe they thought they could catch him without help. Again, thank you so much for your review, it means a lot when people take the time to leave feedback; I really appreciate your opinion, and I hope you don’t mind me voicing mine!
guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
this is interesting start but...of course, there is a but here; your UnSub...when the BAU team met with the lead Detective, I mean wow, how quickly the PD had already figured out who the killer is.
In one chapter, you have a lovely start, describing in details of the wild weather and their experience in the jet ( by the way, the Gulfstream will not fly in such a strong storm, but that's my personal opinion.).
And then, you quickly escalated to the PD knowing the name of the killer so fast. Wow, so why the need of the BAU team then? And 11 deaths? I'm sorry, if there's 11 deaths, I'd called the FBI way before it escalated to 11 deaths! Again, that's my opinion. I mean, after all this is YOUR story, and it's a great story so far.
And, yeah...I'd pull the trigger too.
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Great ending:) I like the promise it shows if you choose to continue but it's also a really good ending place if you choose not to. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
Aww I really liked this. I'm sorry its over but I hope you maybe continue it sometime. I like how you didn't make Hotch and Prentiss have a big dramatic conversation, it felt more realistic this way. And I also love that Emily finally felt at home... super cute.
greeneyedconstellations chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
I'm really enjoying this! One of my favorite aspects of this fic is how well each character is written. Hotch and Emily are on point, and so are the others. Looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens following Em and Hotch's night together. :)
StormSA chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
Awesome story. Well written. Please keep the chapters coming
Tanya chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
This is a GREAT start! Can't wait to read more!
miumoslau chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
good chapter! please, update soon!
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
A lot tension to release:D
x-blossomtears-x chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
I really like this one! Please update soon.