Reviews for Little Son of Durin
animerox023 chapter 108 . 12/2/2020
Love your story! Absolutely adore all of the fluff, angst and comedy you’ve created. Just this one chapter throws me off because it looks like the website cut half of it off T_T
mangomaus chapter 36 . 10/31/2020
I am aware that this story has been finished quite a while ago, but I do hope you still appreciate this.
I loved every chapter so far. I can’t wait to continue, but I first have to point out how much I liked the sword brother ceremony. I wasn’t a big fan of Frodo being there in the beginning, but now I quite enjoy it.
Thank you!
mellybell04 chapter 191 . 8/19/2020
I really like how you ended with the Valar :). This story is truly a blessing. It is very well done. It has ended in a satisfying way leaving me with no questions. thanks for that :)
mellybell04 chapter 189 . 8/19/2020
Flinn and Frerin hearing their parents... ahem 'talk' was heelareous! hehehe. Gimli's story was great :)
mellybell04 chapter 188 . 8/19/2020
awww, Flinn is confused about Frodo. i believe Frodo goes to the elf land of zero dying in the book so... *sigh* but its ok.
O Desperado Sweetie O chapter 34 . 8/19/2020
Looking forward to Kili meeting Tauriel once again. It would have been nice to have the Elves in attendance as well, even though they are not on friendly terms.
mellybell04 chapter 187 . 8/18/2020
awww. I'm almost finished. I find over and over again I always long for these sort of tales to continue forever. hm, nice Lobelia was a surprise!
mellybell04 chapter 182 . 8/18/2020
I love the baby name! Sauron dying was a lot quicker in this story. haha. I'm reading The Return of the King and its really hard to keep reading of Frodo's despair and burden. so I like this better. :)
mellybell04 chapter 181 . 8/18/2020
Lotho could be barganing with the enemy for weed, but if they are both cheats I think he will die or something. That would be rough. Maybe just get hurt... but maybe his is updating them on the condition of the shire for money... maybe.
mellybell04 chapter 180 . 8/17/2020
I liked this chapter very much.
mellybell04 chapter 179 . 8/17/2020
Aha! I was right!.. maybe, if a bunch of other important people show up then I will be right. in the book I believe it was Glorfindel who rescued Frodo, not Arwen. so I'm guessing that's how you have written it. lol. I'm enjoying this immensely. :)
mellybell04 chapter 178 . 8/17/2020
Gimli going to warn Bilbo will be convenient... maybe there will be a council held about what to do with the ring. :) haha. idk. the timeline is probably off.
mellybell04 chapter 177 . 8/17/2020
:( ... :)
mellybell04 chapter 174 . 8/17/2020
*pout* that is very sad.
mellybell04 chapter 173 . 8/17/2020
I could hardly read the part in the flashback where Fili was dangling. cuz ya know, he died last time I witnesses that point in the history of middle earth. I had to breath a lot and squeak and almost cry first then it went ok.
4,905 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »