Reviews for Little Son of Durin
Phantom-Fireside chapter 191 . 11/18
It took me almost 3 Full Days of Non-Stop reading to finish this, and I Can't say that I regret it. You did a Marvelous job my dear and I must Applaud you for capturing my attention and keeping it throughout the entirety of this well written and well paced story, Needless I'll be singing your praises in the coming months.

A New Fan (who won't be leaving anytime soonLeia Armer
Symphytum chapter 111 . 8/10
At least my third time through your wonderful story and this is still my favorite chapter.
I did get a huge laugh yesterday reading about Seir’s “ internal” gratitude to the pony Storm.
Symphytum chapter 32 . 8/9
Do I need to offer my sur-bus or can we just be friends? Perfect!
Lady Silverstar2 chapter 191 . 6/16
It took me 4 days but I finished this wonderful story, it made me laugh and cry in places and I am sure I will return to read it again since it’s one of the best stories I have read lately! Wonderful job and I love the characters you created!
Katt8500 chapter 191 . 5/10
What an amazing story, wow. Thank you so much for sharing this!
LiteraryGirl4Ever chapter 1 . 5/8
I haven’t read this story yet. But I just wanted to say how great I think it is that a Fili story is the most reviewed story in the Hobbit FanFiction Archive. I feel that Justice for Fili has been accomplished. :) :) :)
tgo62 chapter 191 . 3/27
Aww, so nice to have a last chapter addedThanks to make me smile!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 191 . 3/18
oh lordy! what an amazing story! definitely cried my eyes out over several different chapters, both of joy and sorrow. amazing amazing story
Rainbow-33 chapter 191 . 3/13
Thank you for the amazing ride. We enjoyed every simple chapter. Hope to see more of your work!
Personally if I was in Bina's shoes I would have gone after Kili and then pulled a Lady Macbeth, but happy ending to that plot and yay! Now Fili and Sier can have domestic cuddle times.
EleanorGardner chapter 191 . 2/15
Wow! This was an absolutely amazing story. I loved it! I really like how you did the romance; it was, as I told my sister, ‘Romance done properly!’. Nothing explicit, which was quite refreshing to find in a romance.

Flinn and Frerin were so cute! And Kili and Tauriel were absolutely PERFECT! I just love how everything turned out! It was the perfect thing to go back to when I needed something happy about those two. I have been reading this at the same time as I have been working through watching the Hobbit movies, and it was just what I needed to read after finishing BOTFA. Thank you so much! I doubt I have ever read this many words in so short a time! Wow! Again, thank you for brightening my ebookshelf with tales of romance, adventure, hilarious pranks, and adorable dwarfling! Now to read the rest of your stories!
Oh this looks good!
dojoson41 chapter 191 . 2/8
WWWAAAAAAAWWWWW!
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 1/25
Naddith?
I thought the Khuzdul word for brother was Nadad...
Or Nadadith, if one's talking about a little brother...
What does Naddith mean?