Reviews for Read Like a Book
NamiMakimono chapter 7 . 7/24/2019
*laughs*

I love Lestrade’s reactions to Sherlock’s phone call!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 16 . 6/12/2017
I adored this!
UKReader chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
I have absolutely LOVED this story. It was a pleasure to have Wren and John together in a totally different verse. You captured Sherlock so well too.

Brilliant story, very well done.
UKReader chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
Ooooh, you really had me going for so much of this story. I really didn't know who she'd choose. Obviously I HOPED it would be John.
UKReader chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
I don't know whether I'm over complicating things, but has John or Sherlock set this up?
Citadela chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
It is pleasant, this image of prosperous Wren. I wonder how much of an image it is. I would have been overjoyed, I was satisfied, until there came that sentence about stopping by. Will you keep us informed on why she "stopped by" after 4 years ;) ?
Citadela chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
I went from being all for her choosing John to maybe he is not the best choice, to she should save herself :)
But he is clever, and extremely deadly, in any way you like ;) and in the end, even though I think most of us wanted her to choose him, I am not entirely thrilled. She is a better woman than me: being able to trust him and give herself completely. I like this version of Sherlock story very much. Everything is in character, but everything is fresh and not at all predictable :)
Just4Me chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
Well, this almost sounds like the start of a new story. Can't wait!
Just4Me chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
Ok, he had me at "I think you're a fit, clever, and very strong woman. I'm damn sure you'll make it work with any bloke. I just hope you'd pick me." She definitely made the right choice.
stsmeby chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
I ordered your book on Amazon (Convince me the Winter is Over), after first reading the intro chapter! Wondering about the age of John Thorington...is he supposed to be about the same age as John Greaves, early 40's; or younger? Guess I pictured him as late 30's anyway, with a career in the military behind him.
Rose1414 chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
Will there be a sequel?
aliena wyvern chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
I'm glad she came back to see him!
aliena wyvern chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
The ending is so damn cute :D
Wynni chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
sweet mother macready! What's happened? is it another story you're about to write?
masoxrista chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
Awww. Still on good terms. Im glad she gained weight, she needed it from the way you described her before.

I feel rather giddy with this epilogue - even though Sherlock didnt get the girl. Well, that's testament to the charisma of Mr Thorington errr Peters.

The best thing about your story (in retrospect) is your committment to your Characters. This isnt just wish-fulfillment or a story written for fans. It is a character-driven story. Brilliant.