Reviews for Read Like a Book
Just4Me chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
Well, John certainly doesn't have a very good opinion of Sherlock. And vice versa. No love lost there. Is either one right for our Wrennie? I'm not so sure. You're sure leading us on a merry chase here, and I have no idea where we're going. But I'm enjoying the ride!
Just4Me chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
I'm so conflicted about John! He's really starting to make me nervous, and I just don't see why Wren would trust him. And then the smile that didn't reach his eyes. Why is he suddenly reminding me or Moriarty?
Wynni chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
Good lordy mercy, but what happened while they were talking?

and i liked how that talk went.
Soberdog chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
I am REALLY loving this story! Thank you so much!
aliena wyvern chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
Too much suspense *O* you really know how to scare people, you know :D
Citadela chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
Things are getting serious. Not that they weren't before, but now we are coming along for the ride and are going to see for ourselves. Right?
And she chose John. Right?
He seems to think so.
Right?
Just4Me chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Well, this is a tough one. Does Wren go for safe and comfortable (with no romance), or for exciting and romantic (but possibly crazy)? Quite the conundrum. I think I need to hear what John's going to say. And really, does she need to decide at this very minute? Couldn't she take a little time and get to know them both a little better?
Wynni chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Ooooh my goodness gracious, but how is Wren not feeling like a badminton birdie?

Sherlock, you devious devil you. Stop playing with Wren's affections, or own up to your own. Stinker.
Soberdog chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
I am really enjoying this story and the perspective of Wren...Thank You!
masoxrista chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Geeez but this was an intense chap! I loved it. It felt like the drop on a dubstep track - or even the pacing of Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes... Quite riveting. A little frustrating, the vagueness of your, I suppose... Experimental kiss. But, it makes sense. Theyre frightfully similar.

Whats thrown me off-kilter is the ending of the chapter. I mean, shes already sort of decided right? If she changed her mind... Ooh, actually - both possibilities are okay for me.

Could i request a John POV of all this?
Neewa chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Dun dun dunnnnnnn...

That is all. Good evening Ms Kolmakov..

*tip my hat*
UKReader chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
Well that was interesting! And confusing…

I'm glad we find out who she went to 1st, but I'm now more confused than ever as to what she will do. I'm also very, very interested to see if what John tells her will change her mind. Exciting stuff K!

And have you been a busy bee this weekend!?
Just4Me chapter 10 . 2/17/2016
It's just cruel that you didn't tell us who she brought the tea to first. And what did Sherlock say to convince her to stay? And what will John say? And what's in the note that was with the memory stick? The mysteries are piling up. (Loved Mycroft!)
Neewa chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
Erm..somehow, I can imagine/play the chapters in my head together with the actors' performance (including voice) and scenes. Is it weird?

Another beautifully and brilliantly written chapter! Mycroft's POV is a spot on! Uuuu..hope we will get from Thorington's perspective as well..especially on the "rivalry" between him and Sherlock! Love it.. *hugs*
masoxrista chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
Geez its like every move is a chessboard game brining new wind to the expression: "the game is on!" The question is, who's playing? ... And are we having fun yet?
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »