Reviews for Read Like a Book
aliena wyvern chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
I always had the feeling that thorin and mrs hudson would go along quite well :D
Wynni chapter 10 . 2/15/2016
Oh sweet macready, what's the note?
Mycroft dialing emergency? who'd a thunk?

I am so hooked for the ride, what's coming next?

and when do we get to hear what John and Wren are discussing?
Wynni chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
Dang. When John makes an entrance, he makes an entrance.

poor lamb, i want to cuddle him. and Sherlock.

I can do that, right?
Citadela chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
I somehow doubt that you will let Wren just choose right now, right this moment.
aliena wyvern chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
Poor John. He's a bit inspired by lucas north isn't he?
Neewa chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
Another interesting chapter! I'm still rooting for Thowren but Wrenlock's chemistry is undeniably special. And now looks like Wren might have to deal with the "pissing contest" between those 2 men. Hmm..decision..decision.. is this one of your Ka Boom thingy, Katya?
Just4Me chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
I knew you'd find a way to redeem him. Wren seems to have found it pretty easy to forgive him. Or maybe it's just that she believes him. But will she trust him? And what about Sherlock? He seems to feel a little left out, and sad. Does he want something more with Wren? And who will she go to first? Now I'm feeling the Thowren, and starting to lean a wee bit in his direction. (Thanks for the dedication. Every reader needs a writer like you!)
Just4Me chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
There is a definite connection between Wren and Sherlock, but it doesn't feel romantic. It all seems to be in her (and maybe his) head. "No tension. No anxiety." It all adds up to "no chemistry" to me. And I was rooting for Wrenlock. Then there's plenty of sexual chemistry between John and Wren, but I hate how he used her. If I know you, there's more to that story. So I'm going to withhold judgment on John. I'm totally on the fence here. This can only be solved by more chapters and more interactions between them all.
FrauSilberberg chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Love to see her with John. Still think, Wren and Sherlock might be related, hence their familiarity (is that an english word? LOL)
Can't wait for more. Write on, please :)
UKReader chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
Great to get a glimpse of Wren with John. Now I am completely torn as to who there might be romance with for Wren. Obviously she BELONGS with John. But she and Sherlock are good together. Maybe she's his new Watson and muse and they just have a really strong empathy. Either way, I think you've got Sherlock down very well, and I'm enjoying this story very much.
Aplin chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
this fanfic is amazing so far! i cannot wait to read the next chapter c:
brilliant, really! their dance and basically everything in this chapter was great.
Aplin chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
gahhhh i loved this chapter so much!
Citadela chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Oh, I love that you have put "when he drinks, his throat moves". This is such a clear image for me. I imagine my favorite actor as John ;), and one of the things that fascinate me about his physicality when he speaks is how his throat moves. I have forgotten about it.
Afreakbynature chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
OMG PLS UPDATE SOOOOOON I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Hey!
I had accidently come across you for and I have to tell you I really loved it... Something entirely different from what we have seen..
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »