Reviews for Read Like a Book
aliena wyvern chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Jooooohn *screams* I think he deserves a good punching for leaving her, but I am sort of happy to see him nonetheless.
Wynni chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Oh deary mai. Who's going to assume what about who?

and who is Wren ultimately going to choose in what capacity?

Yeah, I think I know, but this is Katya's story, and one thing she's good at is surprising the hee holy bejabbers out of the reader. Just when I think I know, I don't.
Cain't wait for the next chapter!
Soberdog chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
That was a beautiful scene!
Wynni chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Oh sweet mercy, you snuck one by me, and this chapter is certainly a doozy.

and of course Lestrade jumped the wrong way.
Neewa chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
Oh God..first the dance! Imagine the height difference! She might look like a fairy standing next to Sherlock! Next John! Our dear John with his baritone "Evening" and talking about Adele and Orcrist?! Then came hotness..well, half the hotness and finally, John again! Owh dear John..what happened to you?

Oh Katya, you did it again..bless you dear!
UKReader chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
That was an utterly brilliant chapter. When you combine Lestrade's wry observation of the two scenes and Wren and Sherlock interacting it was just genius. Totally loved it.
UKReader chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
Oh, bless poor Wren. Well done Sherlock getting them out. Who were those men? What has Sherlock deduced I wonder. I don't think Wren is imagining things is she?
UKReader chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
Dun Dun Duuuuuun. Ooh, you are getting distracted by our little Wren aren't you Sherlock. What now?
jbxl chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Love Sherlock but almost feel like I'm cheating on you know who reading about Wren with someone else!
Just4Me chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Well, Sherlock has finally met his match, or at least his equal in intellect. Can't wait to see if love will blossom, or if they will just be close friends or colleagues. Either works for me! They are great together.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
Your OC is unique, smart, and has just the right hint of fire. I love her!
UKReader chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
John is SAS eh? Still rooting for him to be a good guy.
UKReader chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Oh poor Wren! Well done Sherlock though. Having a female to stay!
UKReader chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Well that was eventful. I do hope John isn't a bad guy?

Loving how Wren is getting under his skin.
UKReader chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
A captivating start. I can already see clever Wren of course. Love her

Sherlock is new to me fandom-wise. Looking forward to the ride. Think you are doing him justice.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »